Rumour - Another Manly Genius to Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
Has anyone heard from Technical Coach lately? My landlord's half-sister's brother's former cell mate told me that the Kennel forums have stolen him from us. Apparently he wasn't happy with Dan's latest offer, though rumour has it he'd made his mind up in August. If so we are really up the creek as I have it on good authority (made it up) that the coaching staff actually just did what he said after reading it on these forums.

TC is Warren Ryan reincarnated.

Which raises an interesting point. What will Wazza think of Des H, a man he once described as "a dumb player and now a dumb coach," running the Dishlickers?

When Warren Ryan speaks, he makes me want to spit. He sounds as though he is drowning in his own saliva. Or perhaps the amount of **** he seems so full of is backing up to his throat. Look at me go, defending Des! Warren may be right in some regards, Des is dumb to have left.

Q. What is the collective name for a group made up of more than 1 genious?

A. Manly.

Or is it Silvertails??

If Ryan is so clever why does he show such Bias ? That's his downfall as a commentator as far as I'm concerned.

MB59 said:
If Ryan is so clever why does he show such Bias ? That's his downfall as a commentator as far as I'm concerned.
MB59, I've heard Woz called many things, most of them unprintable, never heard him accused of being clever though, biased is a given. He's a Manly hater though. Hope our GF win stuck in his craw.

Look, poor old Wok is an old schoolie who's had one to many, to many times. I've heard he's on the outer at the ABC.

Moondog said:
MB59 said:
MB59, I've heard Woz called many things, most of them unprintable, never heard him accused of being clever though, biased is a given. He's a Manly hater though. Hope our GF win stuck in his craw.

The guy's a legend in his own lunchbox..just ask him !

Mark from Brisbane said:
You CAN tell it's the off season can't you?
We've copped our fair share of stick lately Mark, it's good to blow off a bit of steam.:D

MB59 said:
Moondog said:
MB59 said:

The guy's a legend in his own lunchbox..just ask him !

Mark from Brisbane said:
You CAN tell it's the off season can't you?
We've copped our fair share of stick lately Mark, it's good to blow off a bit of steam.:D

I don't think for one moment he is biased.Not for even a little moment. The evidence is clear that he is wholly , incurably and permanently bigoted against the Manly Sea Eagles.

Just taking a break and enjoying the increased disposable income at my disposal very much deserved I say.

No surprise the coaching staff “actually just did what he said after reading it on these forums” my control freak nature made sure what was required of my brain dead staff was repeated in these forums so there was no excuse from the staff to not know what I expected or where to find the relevant information/tactics.

First you guys were annoyed I only made technical observations on previous matches trying to educate the underpaid pathetic masses a little on the finer points of the game and labelled “Mr Hindsight”. As I stated before my observations/analysis for future games is “paid for comment” and I don't intend to make life easier for opposing teams and current paid staff---why should I.

I then proceed to thank “you the supporters” indirectly by allowing you into the inner sanctum of a coaches mind warning you that Manly “should” aka “will” be going wide very early in the GF and all I get for a thanks is...

“oh the Manly attack only reacted to what they saw within the first 2mins of the game and decided on the second set of six within our own half in the biggest game of the year that we should spread it”

I tried to show you guys the respect of equals educating the fans that going wide is not always about an attacking mentality but a softer area to make easy yardage and stretching the middle--(the opposite to the normal way of thinking of dominating the middle then going out wide) but noooooo you guys did not want to hear it.

This is why I never thank the supporters as it's a fools game, the players should thank the supporters the coach thanks the players and staff and that's how it should be.

Oh and just a quick one before I leave----if what was quoted from Mr Toovey “If it ain’t broke, don't fix it” is true I will leave some wisdom behind before I embark on my “new challenge” of just changing colours and placing the entire Manly squad/staff in Blue and White--- damn that is a challenge.

“If it's broken rebuild it”
“If it ain't broke then tweak it”------never stand still.
“If it's not working “show me the money” I’m already sick of peak hour.”

Ok guys this should be long enough to entertain/bore you to sleep till the start of the new season .

Signing off

TC

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7