Rumour Only

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
There is Rumour in the kennel that Canterbury have sacked their physio and that they are after manlys physio, this is just pure rumour. There is no hard evidence just word from the kennel. Has anyone heard of this ?

Well I suppose if past history is any guide,if the Manly physio was not under any contract,and I doubt if he was, and the Dodturds offered him one, then there's your answer.
They have so much money that they may even offer some contracts to the Manly fans soon just to boost their numbers.

Physio? pfft like there aren't thousands of those around

Boy, how nervous would those dogs ball boys be feeling at the moment - LOL...some one should ring warringah council and make sure the beirut bombers havent put a bid in for our goal posts.

Peter C said:
Well I suppose if past history is any guide,if the Manly physio was not under any contract,and I doubt if he was, and the Dodturds offered him one, then there's your answer.
They have so much money that they may even offer some contracts to the Manly fans soon just to boost their numbers.

They have sent me a membership application every year for the past 5 years or so. I think they got my details somehow when I went to our away game against them at Homebush a few years back.

If they send one this year I think I will write back and say I was finally going to join but now I won't in protest of the way they have treated Jim Dymock...

Copa Eagle said:
There is Rumour in the kennel that Canterbury have sacked their physio and that they are after manlys physio, this is just pure rumour. There is no hard evidence just word from the kennel. Has anyone heard of this ?

There is a place for unsubstantiated rumours and that is not on this forum. It is in the Daily Telegraph. Please pass on your scoop to Ritchie so we can all read tomorrow how it has been confirmed by Ritchie's mysterious "source close to the Sea Eagles".

This is from the 'Dave Warwick, Donny Singe re-sign with Sea Eagles' article.

Leading physiotherapist Andre Rickenbach has also agreed to a three-year term, Alex Ross will stay on as Head Trainer, and Player Welfare Manager Luke Williamson will take on a dual role, becoming the new Toyota Cup coach.

Copa Eagle said:

If this gets RUBber stamped then surely it would RUB other Dog employees up the wrong way.

He has signed for 3 years

Dave Warwick, Donny Singe re-sign with Sea Eagles
8/11/2011 4:53:24 PM
The Manly Sea Eagles have appointed Dave Warwick as the club’s new Recruitment Manager, effective immediately, to replace outgoing Noel Cleal.

Warwick, who’s played a key role in securing and developing some of the best talent in rugby league, has re-signed with Manly for three years.

Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Don Singe, widely regarded among the most innovative in the game, has also re-signed for three years.

“I have had a very long association with the Sea Eagles and they’ve always been great to me and my family,” Singe said.

“I am 100% behind the new direction of the club. I have an outstanding working relationship with everyone, especially the players and I’m excited about the new era ahead. I’ve worked alongside Geoff Toovey at the coalface for eight years so it’ll be a smooth transition for us when he takes over.”

Leading physiotherapist Andre Rickenbach has also agreed to a three-year term, Alex Ross will stay on as Head Trainer, and Player Welfare Manager Luke Williamson will take on a dual role, becoming the new Toyota Cup coach.

Negotiations are well underway with several other key staff.

“They’re all experts in their field and have been crucial to the Sea Eagles’ success in recent years,” Manly Chief Operating Officer, David Perry said.

“It’s important to provide some long-term certainty for the staff and the players as we move forward, and we’re thrilled they’ll be part of the new era ahead for the whole club.”

sorry boys and girls as it was was just pure rumour as i had stated, thanks for clearing it all up and its goos to see our physio is with us for another 3 years !

Copa Eagle said:

Tony Ayoub is the Buldogs physio. He is the little bald guy that runs around as well for the NSW Blues and the Kangaroos. I very much doubt that the Bulldogs would let such an experienced guy go. He is probably the best in the business.

Daniel said:
Physio? pfft like there aren't thousands of those around

It's amazing how important physios can be to particular players. Cliff Lyons still uses the physio that left Manly in the early-mid 90s. I'm sure someone like Snake would be disappointed if the Manly physio were to leave.

I could care less if the Bulldogs sacked their pysio and could care less if they want our pysio since there is alot of them around the country! lol

It would have caused a lot less turmoil and been more cost effective for the dogs to have just given us Greenburg. :)

I heard on the weekend that Manly's Qld based talent scout. The one responsible for identifying Cherry-Evans, Ballin etc is no longer scouting for Manly. I can't confirm the reason for his departure. I apologise if this has already been posted.

Ernie do you know if Dennis Moore plays any official role in recruiting in qld for manly. He would make a logical replacement. I also think we need to use lowe's connections to tap in to nz

MadMarcus said:
Peter C said:

They have sent me a membership application every year for the past 5 years or so. I think they got my details somehow when I went to our away game against them at Homebush a few years back.

If they send one this year I think I will write back and say I was finally going to join but now I won't in protest of the way they have treated Jim Dymock...

Copa Eagle said:

There is a place for unsubstantiated rumours and that is not on this forum. It is in the Daily Telegraph. Please pass on your scoop to Ritchie so we can all read tomorrow how it has been confirmed by Ritchie's mysterious "source close to the Sea Eagles".

Sorry MadMarcus,i reckon Des gave them your details,lol

Cambo said:
Ernie do you know if Dennis Moore plays any official role in recruiting in qld for manly. He would make a logical replacement. I also think we need to use lowe's connections to tap in to nz

No he isnt. He was the Qld based Parra scout - recruited by Crusher and then Crusher got him to move to Manly.

He couldnt get on with Des, I understand.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6