Rumour that could rip the Tigers apart.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
Not sure if anyone has heard this but rumour has it that a front rower from the Tigers this morning bashed a playmaker from the Tigers for rooting a second rower from the Tigers wife!

Hang on....rooting a second rower? From his wife? I don't get it. Bashings I can deal with, but tortured prose, another matter all together.

This story is complete bs according to all reputable sources. There is a massive division in the player group at the moment and has been for months but this story, while entertaining is completely fabricated. Unlike the similar Thurston rumours from years ago.

I am friends with a former tigers player and his facebook status last night was something along the lines of the rumour surrounding 2 tigers players is incorrect. I wondered what it was about, must be this.

Yeah probably is. I just find the thought <edit> amusing!

sorry fonz, I think its funny too, but that one was pretty obvious :)

There was a rumour around that Benji is upset at the tigers because Moltzen has been told to look around at other clubs. Apparantly Moltzen flats with Benji and they are very close.

The support for this rumour is the fact that apparantly Benji's try assists have dropped to almost zero in the past half dozen games since Moltzen was given the news.

The tigers are a very close knit group and are also not happy with Fulton and Gibbs beign told they are free to leave. They sound like they should relocate the team to tasmania where they can share all their man love for each other legally.

tookey said:
There was a rumour around that Benji is upset at the tigers because Moltzen has been told to look around at other clubs. Apparantly Moltzen flats with Benji and they are very close.

The support for this rumour is the fact that apparantly Benji's try assists have dropped to almost zero in the past half dozen games since Moltzen was given the news.

The tigers are a very close knit group and are also not happy with Fulton and Gibbs beign told they are free to leave. They sound like they should relocate the team to tasmania where they can share all their man love for each other legally.

Moltzen signed with the Rabbitohs about 10 days ago.

They were a close knit group last year but now there is a lot of infighting in the group which is causing problems. There is 2 main groups that are at odds with each other. The original problem revolves around one of their top players being unhappy that a couple of other players are getting more publicity, attention and 3rd party deals than them and it has turned very knarky within the club with a visible divide. I have purposely left names out.

Captain of the Gate said:
tookey said:

Moltzen hasn't signed with souffs and have withdrawn the offer.

swoop said:
Captain of the Gate said:
tookey said:

Moltzen hasn't signed with souffs and have withdrawn the offer.

souths were chasing jeff Robson

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6