Rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
With Glen unable to play this weekend des is thinking of brining Ben Kennedy into the squad.
I hope not, yeah he WAS a great player but hasnt played for 12 months and can he just slot straight back in and work wiith the team. I dont think he can and even though he is still fit he wont be upto the fitness required for NRL.
Dont want him being remembered for 1 game were he couldnt preform.

Nah, wont happen.
Hall & Kite are back, so we've already got to leave someone out. This just makes Des' decision easier.
Not that Glenn would ever have been considered to be dumped.

There's no way BK would have let the team or himself down. He was great and always will be great. It's a shame he won't be there on the park to absolutely smash Thurston, bust both his shoulders, rip his arms off and throw them into Bay 32 where I could piss on them..

It's a shame he won't be there on the park to absolutely smash Thurston, bust both his shoulders, rip his arms off and throw them into Bay 32 where I could piss on them..

Perhaps he could do that in this game. It's not like a suspension is going to be a problem for him.

BK should use Thurston's face as a plow and put some furrows along the length of the field, whether he is playing or not!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2