Rumours

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader
Are you saying Nutz is better than Morewood? BLASPHEMY!

Morewood, is in fact, a much more consistent player than King.

Are you saying Nutz is better than Morewood? BLASPHEMY!

Morewood, is in fact, a much more consistent player than King.

Consistantly bad. King is the king of props.

Long live the King.

im beginning to believe no-one is that stupid to post what Kingfan has been saying. Must be Mata.

Someone on MSE is claiming we have signed Charlie Tonga

Yeah, I saw that Disco.

Did you watch the Newtown game on Sunday ? Tonga had a real dig. Big and robust which is what we need.

I like what i saw but must temper that with the fact it was just PL and it was a Grand Final and if someone doesnt have a dig in a GF then they shoul be shot..lol.

I like what i saw but must temper that with the fact it was just PL and it was a Grand Final and if someone doesnt have a dig in a GF then they shoul be shot..lol.

Like Hall?

Tonga would be a wicked signing. He looked really powerful and very intimidating in the PL game. Even going back to when he played for the Dogs he was a good player, and very effective in short bursts.

In my eyes, he'd be the ideal replacement for Lulu and would slot straight into a bench spot.

I'd be a bit surprised if the Roosters let him go, but I guess they have signed three front rowers in the off season (Nuts, Beattie and Myles can play prop as well). That tempers the loss of Morley somewhat I guess...

Tonga hardly plays the style of footy that Stuart likes (neither did Rose). Stuart is more of a fan of the mobile pack. Small front rowers with a high workrate, but basically just taking the field with 5 backrowers who rotate the work effectively. Tonga didn't fit that role, and as such didn't play as much footy as he really should've at the Roosters. That's how I saw it anyway, he's definately a first grade player.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

Like Hall?

[/quote]

Ive already posted about Hall. I watched him on Sunday and he did well & i said as much.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6