Run Metres stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Buhrer has copped it a bit on here and I think alot of it is unwarranted. He has been solid and I'd rather him over Horo.

He dropped a few balls tonight but he does give us versitility off the bench - hooker, lock, centre, 2nd row etc - hr eill be round for a while

It really looks llike his mate, DCE, is really trying to get him a try or at least a good run. Unfortunately, when he doesn't take the pass cleanly, it really shows. Unfairly penalised twice tonight.

He looks a lot better without his bonnet!

Shocker from him. Sorry, the maroon & white specs might have caused you to miss that. One poor game in ages is no probs from me. He is a keeper for mine but not a great night.

ManlyBacker said:
Shocker from him. Sorry, the maroon & white specs might have caused you to miss that. One poor game in ages is no probs from me. He is a keeper for mine but not a great night.

Agreed a poor night for Buhrer but average it out & it will show he has many more good games than bad ones.

He was definitely our worst player tonight but that's on a night when everyone played quite well.

His utility value will make it very hard to drop him, and I don't think he deserves to be dropped necessarily. But someone has to make room for Gift.

Stats don't tell the whole story though, especially with Horo. He does a lot of work off the ball by running good lines. I don't think it's a coincidence that our left side attack is killing it this year... That stuff doesn't show up in the stats.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7