Russel Packer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
What a dirty prick

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/news/article/-/17468009/nz-warrior-russell-packer-caught-urinating-on-field-during-game/

This used to be reasonably common but in this day and age it is completely unacceptable. What a filthy person.

Makes a change from Queensland spectators urinating in their seats.

At least when Don McKinnon did it, he pulled his shorts out from his leg. This animal just pissed through his shorts. Lol@the broncos players who had to tackle him.

Depends to be mandatory from round 13

bones said:
At least when Don McKinnon did it, he pulled his shorts out from his leg. This animal just pissed through his shorts. Lol@the broncos players who had to tackle him.

Maybe he is a chick

jbb/james said:
bones said:

Maybe he is a chick

No, that's Leila.

What punishment did Choc & Terrence Terrence get when they got busted for urinating in public a couple of years back. Was it Manly that fined them or the nrl and did they get stood down for a game or not. Just asking as I can't remember

MissKate said:
What punishment did Choc & Terrence Terrence get when they got busted for urinating in public a couple of years back. Was it Manly that fined them or the nrl and did they get stood down for a game or not. Just asking as I can't remember
I think they were fined and stood down for a game.
Choc's been an angel since then.
The wee little warrior seems like a complete tool the way he spoke when interviewed.

niccipops said:
MissKate said:
I think they were fined and stood down for a game.
Choc's been an angel since then.
The wee little warrior seems like a complete tool the way he spoke when interviewed.

So who stood them down. How many people saw them urinating. Was it televised on national tv.
The warriors have been fined and what penalty has packer copped
Just looking for some consistency here
Or is that tooooo much to ask

You wont get consistency because 1 was a police matter, and 1 wasn't. Manly took their own steps and for me the situations aren't really that comparable

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2