1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Russell Fairfax

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Qld Eagle, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Qld Eagle

Qld Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Is this bloke that stupid he can't understand why Blair got 5 weeks and Glenn got 3 weeks...ffs i'm over these dicks seeing only one side. :mad:

2. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +644 /22
    Haha yes he is. He contradicted himself about 5 times in 2 mins. It was pretty funny.

3. KOMORI

KOMORI Born and bred an Eagle

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +3,503 /60
    Was just watching this assclown on FSN.....

Simple maths problem? Cumulative stupidity issue??

"think of the poor Storm fans" dear god they're sooooooo hard done by poor Melbourne ffs!!!

Jesus they talk to this idiot as an "expert"????

4. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5,394 /80
    Makes sense, Russ was an instinct player, and generally had a shocker if he was given time to think. Poor coaching record too, so not renowned for his intellect shall we say.

5. The Indian

The Indian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 /9
    Listen to all of Russell Fairfax's comments they are all dribble he just makes up his mind mid sentence and often contradicts himself by the end of the same sentence. Wont be long before he is saying Manly were treated harshly.

I dont know how he still has a job he has always been laughable. I have met him as a bloke he's a decent fella, very personable, but calling him a very ordinary commentator is putting it mildly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +273 /0
      I nearly got filled in on the Brookvale Hill by a misguided soul (aka a Roosters fan) in 1980 by repeatedly referring to the Easts fullback as Russell Tampax.

Can't imagine why.