• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Now that the mickey mouse games are nealr yover, things start to get interesting.

Can the Wobblies beat the Poms? Only if the ref doesn't allow a fair contest at the scrum methinks. Mtt Dunning best front rower in the world (according to Connolly) Haha. Maybe if the KPIs we're talking about are dumb hairstyles, drunken forays, eating pies and collapsing scrums because one's head is coming out one's backside.

I predicted 2 years ago the Boks would win it. They are very much on the easy side of the draw now.

And Schalk Burger is back. He's the man!

The Boks will not win in Europe, they almost got beaten by Tonga. Sure they are on the easy side of the draw but they will not beat NZ or Australia in the final, thats if they even get there. They are a pack of dirty pr!cks, people think Melbourne are bad in league, well they have nothing when compared to the Boks, absolute filth they are.

We'll beat England, no problems there, unless it is a penalty fest and we feel the wrath of Wilkinsons boot again. Our progression past that point is in the lap of the gods. We need a fit Mortlock and Larkham to be any hope I feel.

Still think the Kiwis are the team to beat, but they must beat their own mental demons first. The dirty Boks are a chance no doubt, but I don't know that they have the passing game to utilise Habana and JP effectively.

Go you Wallabies !!!!!!

its going to the southern hemisphere, just which of the 3 teams is the question.
kiwis boks then us but its one game at a time stuff so who knows

The Wallabies and/or All Blacks need three tough wins against established opposition to win the WC.

The Springboks play Fiji and the winner of Argies/Jocks to get to the final.

Will the lack of a decent preparation affect the Boks, or will the knock over a wobbly opposition staggering out of the catfight that is the other side of the draw?

The Saffies have definitely got the dream run through the quarters and semis now. They should win both of those games on their ear. But as you rightfully point out, it might leave them a little underdone in terms of a good hitout before the big one.

I hope the French resort to their tried and true tactics of playing dirty and absolutely bash three shades of ****e out of the Kiwis to give us a hope.

I hope the French resort to their tried and true tactics of playing dirty and absolutely bash three shades of ****e out of the Kiwis to give us a hope.

Me too! I'd far rather meet the Wobblies and John Connolly's "world's best front-rower", Matt Dunning, in the Final than the ABs.

SA would kill it in all sports if they would give more black people a fairer go.

Is Connolly fair dinkum on the record as saying Dunning is the world's best front rower, or are you having a dig ?

World class, not world's best, but still laughable nonetheless. Maybe he meant world's best drop goal kicking prop.

If the ref allows a contest at the scrum this weekend Dunning will be shown up as the pillow he is.

Scrum penalties are a lottery anyway, there is no way the ref can be 100% sure who is collapsing what. I can't see how someone outside looking in knows what pressure is going where. A bind between props might look legit, but a slight back off in pressure at the right time can make it looked like they are being dragged down. Scrummaging is a black art at the best of times without trying to adjudicate on it from a third party perspective. I think we'll cover the Pommy scrum well enough to win the game, I don't think they'll have enough field position to take any advantage of whatever perceived superiority they may have. I can't see the Wobblies contesting hard at the scrum, just a set, quick feed, rake and let the backs do the work.

Me and a couple of mates are running a book on when Lote's drought will end. I've bet his next try will come in Rabbitohs colours in 2009.

Haven't seen any of it so far, but sensing a slight tension over here about the Frogs this weekend, especially with Carter 50/50.

And I don't see the poms being a literal pushover either.

:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

How good is Dunning now?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4