Ryan, Eating a worm! come on man make another bet like this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So Ryan made a bet with his other passion, the colorado avalanche, he lost the bet, and this is what he had to do

I think @Ryan should make another bet like this with Joe Kelly

What do we all think?

Dude, as I told you on FB, no ****ing way man. I made a bet that this absolute scrub would not score a game winning goal in that game - never scored before.

What do you know - BOOM, BAM, ZING - SCOOOORES

The Avalanche Club themselves contacted me about it (yes, club's DO contact their fans - even big one's 10X the size of little Manly).

They took it to their media department, and made it all professional, then released it.

There was even a TSN article about it, along the lines of, "if you make a bet with an Aussie, understand that they will follow through on the promise". I had to go through with it as I would in no way show the yanks any sign of weakness. I did it for all Australians ! :)

I'll try and find the article.

Dude, as I told you on FB, no ****ing way man. I made a bet that this absolute scrub would not score a game winning goal in that game - never scored before.

What do you know - BOOM, BAM, ZING - SCOOOORES

The Avalanche Club themselves contacted me about it (yes, club's DO contact their fans - even big one's 10X the size of little Manly).

They took it to their media department, and made it all professional, then released it.

There was even a TSN article about it, along the lines of, "if you make a bet with an Aussie, understand that they will follow through on the promise". I had to go through with it as I would in no way show the yanks any sign of weakness. I did it for all Australians ! :)

I'll try and find the article.
Come on man, How about if Nate Myles scores a match winning try this season you will eat a carolina reaper

All props to @Ryan for following through!

Should score himself a corporate box seat when he goes and watches a game in Colorado! (though they are far from the action...behind the bench would be better)

Anyway...8 thumbs up! :)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
If we lose another 3 grades this week, I'm done for the year (I'm sure you guys will be hoping now). No more posting. Nothing.

He HAS made another bet. 2 grades down 1 to go. Luckily for Ryan it looks like NSW Cup match today has been postponed so he can get off on a technicality.

He HAS made another bet. 2 grades down 1 to go. Luckily for Ryan it looks like NSW Cup match today has been postponed so he can get off on a technicality.

Well you can't see them winning anything can you, so looks like @Ryan is well and truly ****ed!!

Hopefully he'll renege on that promise as he's one of the more interesting characters on Silvertails and personally I'd be sad to see him gone for 6 months.

Always wondered what @Ryan looked like. Always imagined he was a bit chubby. Much better than I'd pictured!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4