Ryan James

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At first I thought one of the cheerleaders got hurt.
Spoke to some of the players at the function and they weren't too impressed by him.

When soccer ("football" lol) players take dives to get penalties they can be carded or sent off, and a free kick is given to the opposition.

No question that under soccer interpretations, this would have been a yellow/red cardable dive with a free kick to Manly.

His try really pissed me off, too, because whoever was playing the ball made absolutely no attempt to touch it with his foot - just stood up and rolled it between his legs. Hard to defend those.

Bit of a cat move by him. Having long hair pulled though really ****ing hurts. I've never had my hair pulled and laid motionless of the ground so I think he was milking it boys.

Funniest thing i have seen for a while, a prop pretending to be knocked out by a hair pull. He gets straight up after the refs have seen the video and he does not get the penalty.

He might be all of the above but,will you still put sh1t on him when he gets a origin jumper,good N.S.W. boy I believe,plenty of sting in his game

Ryan James and that pig tail wearing knob idris are two biggest gimps I'm the NRL. Throw in the caveman Taylor and you can see the titans probably have the lowest IQ in the NRL.

For an gave a mouthful. Ryan was not impressed with whatever Foran said to him. Glad common sense was used and no penalty given for a nothing incident.

midsteyne said:
He might be all of the above but,will you still put sh1t on him when he gets a origin jumper,good N.S.W. boy I believe,plenty of sting in his game

Origin??? Hahaha, he layed down for half an hour because he got his hair pulled.

Whilst that particular incident was pretty ordinary in my opinion, you can't argue against the fact that he's a pretty damn good player.

He puts in all game and he's a big, strong, and more importantly a mobile unit. I'd pick him in my team but then again I'm pretty happy with our current forwards roster too.

James v Pony Williams?? No comparison. ****s on T-Cat from a very great height.

I played at Bilambil Jets with his old man: Kev was a damn good player and hard as nails... I feel very, very old seeing a kid I remember in nappies running round in first grade now :(

Happened right in front of where I was sitting - in his defence I did hear a loud hit after he was grabbed. However our boys had plenty to say and were treating it like a joke. The titans forwards looked confused and didnt seem to be responding so Id say he was milking it.

His older brother worked for me there all big boys he's a good kid still has a bit to do with the Bilambil jets and has a crack on the field in saying that though it was a dive haha

wedgetail eagle said:
Ryan James- he's a twisted boy with a twisted name. He'd find life easier if he was named,
James Ryan.

Don't you mean Jane Ryan, what a total cat, has he ever put a decent hit on someone his own size? Seems to hunt all the little guys to put hits on, vey handy with the elbows and facial massages, then takes a dive because he got his shirt pulled. Should be wearing a skirt

The try he scored was good, they worked it well with back to back runs from two of their big guys close to the line and that was his first in the top grade. As for the incident.....yes it was a dive and everyone could see it. He's only young and it was a dumb thing to do but the ref called play on, so no harm done.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4