RYAN!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Fonz

Reserve Grader
I told you he'd kiss the tat!

2006%20Trial%20Manly%20v%20Tigers-IMG_4440_w.jpg

2006%20Trial%20Manly%20v%20Tigers-IMG_4436_w.jpg

Added by Byso. Hope you don't mind Fonz.

Check out dad in the back ground of the second shot byso. He's to the right of pauls head wearing the Manly hat.

His tat says Amelia mate. His daughters name. I knew he'd kiss it. He wouldn't give me a hi davo on the tv though. poof.

be good when he does it right up to the camera....

I reckon he put the tat there just so he can kiss his bicep...

Check out dad in the back ground of the second shot byso. He's to the right of pauls head wearing the Manly hat.

His tat says Amelia mate. His daughters name. I knew he'd kiss it. He wouldn't give me a hi davo on the tv though. poof.

Good stuff, I guess i'll wait for a Hi Fonz next time he's on Fox ;)

yeah I noticed Steppa Talking to some people at the Fence near there after the game , Thought it might be the Fonz , but since He didnt go , Now I know who it was the Mystery is Solved :D

Fonz - that photo of Steppa running down the sideline with your father in the background, blown up & framed would make a greta birthday present for your Dad

Wheel, dad just had his B'day and i got him a personalised carton of beer. Go to www.brewtopia.com.au and check it out. it was only about $60 delivered. You just design your own label on their web site and go from there.

I've got a carton of that stuff on its way to me at the moment Fonz, ordered it last week

Fonz - did you see when Steppa got the ball on his own goal line, ran it forward, bumped off someone, ran it forward again, bumped off the next person....I think it was just before the Brett Stewart break. Pretty powerful. You said he'd kiss the tat of his daughter....LOL....
He's obviously is a real family man...

Wheel, dad just had his B'day and i got him a personalised carton of beer. Go to www.brewtopia.com.au and check it out. it was only about $60 delivered. You just design your own label on their web site and go from there.

Thanks Fonz, just had a look. I will keep it in mind. You could come up with some great labels

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4