Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Get dessie back!!! Manly to the bone and is one of the great coaches.

As much as people might dislike the idea, if Des came back to us, I'd actually be expecting a Premiership within 2 years. Players wouldn't know what hit them.

Imagine a player like Dylan Walker loafing off under Des watch. Or imagine Nate Myles being Nate Myles !! They'd need to employ a full time carpenter with all the doors that would be getting torn down at Brooky?

Also, Des is maybe the one coach that wouldn't tolerate the interference of Zorba + Fulton, and that could only be a good thing.

@readingtheplay definitely knows someone on the inside - he's always spot on, and can't stand the Fulton-Zorba-Penn lot.

Agree mate, at least he also said the Turbos have already re-signed for three years, hence Ritchie's piece in the telegraph today, which has us under threat to re-sign them so the club will look like hero's when they announce it shortly.

Just a side note, Bozo didn't sack Tooves he was against the sacking but at the time he was only a consultant to the Penns, interesting to see what he does as the football manager.
The off seasons are never boring at Manly but god I love our club
Go The Mighty Sea Eagles

As much as people might dislike the idea, if Des came back to us, I'd actually be expecting a Premiership within 2 years. Players wouldn't know what hit them.

Imagine a player like Dylan Walker loafing off under Des watch. Or imagine Nate Myles being Nate Myles !! They'd need to employ a full time carpenter with all the doors that would be getting torn down at Brooky?

Also, Des is maybe the one coach that wouldn't tolerate the interference of Zorba + Fulton, and that could only be a good thing.
All this **** started after we won a grand final and grubby des was the main culprit. Chose the money and went to the dogs left the club in turmoil and you want him back.

Just a side note, Bozo didn't sack Tooves he was against the sacking but at the time he was only a consultant to the Penns, interesting to see what he does as the football manager.
The off seasons are never boring at Manly but god I love our club
Go The Mighty Sea Eagles

Are you SURE? How do you know this?

He let T-Rex do it for the last 3 seasons at the dogs, come to think of it he let him loaf for the majority of the time he played at Manly.

If this is true then that should appease many on here. Hope they've got an experienced campaigner lined up to take his place. There would be some poetic justice if Des returned, the Dog's look to be on the decline and his departure would leave them in a rabble.

We cant go back to Des, too much water under the bridge for that. For now we need to let Barrett do his thing and put the team through a rigorous off season and have them primed for 2017. On paper we have potential but we need to see who is signed before we go any further.

I have stated for a while that my belief is that Bozo is running the place. I hope Barrett is allowed to coach without too much interference. Make or break year for him!!

Don't understand the sack Barrett crowd, numerous injuries in key positions which were filled by under skilled players.
I'm not a Barrett fanboy and was unhappy at a blow in as our coach, but I'll wait until he has a whole season with a near full roster before I judge.

sad to say that i agree

Don't understand the sack Barrett crowd, numerous injuries in key positions which were filled by under skilled players.
I'm not a Barrett fanboy and was unhappy at a blow in as our coach, but I'll wait until he has a whole season with a near full roster before I judge.
Besides, if Cleary has already been ruled out and Des stays at the Dog's, who do you replace him with? Surely they wouldn't punt him only to go with yet another untried coach. With all the player turnover we'd be at exactly the same junction where we were at the beginning of this season. A serious case of ground hog day. I just can't see it happening. If they really are about to punt him they must have a big surprise brewing. Maybe the Dog's will be prepared to release Des, who knows.

Firstly you're a Barrett fanbitch (kidding)

Secondly the sack barrett crowd just want equality

Tooveys ****house 2015 team narrowly missed the 8

Barretts ****ing superteam barely avoided the spoon

Anything less than a grand final appearance with the 2016 team is an absolutely monumental failure,to narrowly miss the spoon shows he's a good a coach as he is a man (Nathan Brown's bitch)

He has no earthly place at a club known best for tenacity and being the number 1 exponent of the seige mentality

He can **** off to the roosters,pretty bitch boy club who enjoy a cruiser

No surprise if he is gone. I am sure Barrett wanted to keep Buhrer, but Bozo wanted otherwise. Probably created a wedge between Bozo and Barrett, and Barrett has chucked in the towel. Interesting times ahead.

Firstly you're a Barrett fanbitch (kidding)

Secondly the sack barrett crowd just want equality

Tooveys ****house 2015 team narrowly missed the 8

Barretts ****ing superteam barely avoided the spoon

Anything less than a grand final appearance with the 2016 team is an absolutely monumental failure,to narrowly miss the spoon shows he's a good a coach as he is a man (Nathan Brown's bitch)

He has no earthly place at a club known best for tenacity and being the number 1 exponent of the seige mentality

He can **** off to the roosters,pretty bitch boy club who enjoy a cruiser
And who do you surmise will take over? Considering the current coaching talent is at such a low. Dragon's keeping McGregor and the Knight's doing likewise with Brown is testament to how bare the coaching cupboard looks right now.

Unless it's Des or Bozo himself is stepping in then it shouldn't be done. It'll just create uncertainty amongst the team. Look at what constantly dumping coaches got Parra. (I didn't include Tooves because I think he's offside with management and won't even be considered unfortunately.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4