Sack Bennet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MPC75

Reserve Grader
I wonder if the Broncos Supporters are calling for Bennet's head. After all, the Broncos are 5 losses from last 7 games, with a couple games with 40 points put on them. It's interesting how the experts on the Footy show highlighted how they have 6 regular first graders out, and this is the reason they are struggling. No excuses when it comes to Manly though, poor coaching is the reason we are struggling, nothing to do with players out.

That's the difference between us and them. We don't allow excuses. Thats why we don't need constant Friday games and unlimited TPA to be successful.

Plus their still in the top 4 so they wouldn't be too worried until after origin.

I wonder if the Broncos Supporters are calling for Bennet's head. After all, the Broncos are 5 losses from last 7 games, with a couple games with 40 points put on them. It's interesting how the experts on the Footy show highlighted how they have 6 regular first graders out, and this is the reason they are struggling. No excuses when it comes to Manly though, poor coaching is the reason we are struggling, nothing to do with players out.
Good point. Unfortunately we lost some early vital games as well though, before injuries hit. Then just when Killer and Walks changed positions we get hit with more injuries.

Broncos merchandise, memberships and sponsorships are up over $30 mill since he is back.
They will be in the finals this year after making the GF last year, wait till after origin and watch them build to the finals.

No need to wonder.
Just look at the ladder, it say's Bronco's 4th / Manly 14th.
Seems pretty self explanatory to me !

I can't wait for the inevitable moan "poor us we have stacked the team with Origin players, then made sure over Origin we move our Friday night match to Saturday or Sunday and we still find ways to lose! Terrible NSW biased NRL hate us ... chip on shoulder ... my wife is my cousin"

Nah they are blaming ben hunt who has been poor this year and he is truly a 2 season wonder, to think people believe he is better than DCE is laughable.

No need to wonder.
Just look at the ladder, it say's Bronco's 4th / Manly 14th.
Seems pretty self explanatory to me !

but they have only been hit with injuries the last few weeks. My point here is that super coaches struggle with injured cattle. Calling for our coaches head is premature.

I can't wait for the inevitable moan "poor us we have stacked the team with Origin players, then made sure over Origin we move our Friday night match to Saturday or Sunday and we still find ways to lose! Terrible NSW biased NRL hate us ... chip on shoulder ... my wife is my cousin"

They're already doing that lol

Why do they allow uneducated posts on this site?Sounding like a Parra or Roosters fan blog now.Smarten up people.And if I have to explain this post to someone,it only justifies my comments

Considering we weren't winning before all these injuries hit I think the criticism is fair. We've won 1 game out of 7 at brookie for ****s sake.
If Barrett turns things around and we finish the season strong I'll happily eat my words but for the moment he is a **** coach our team is garbage.

Edit: I'd also like to point out that one of their 2 wins in the past 7 games was a 30-6 shellacking they gave us. So if they're in such bad form and still thumping us that's even worse.

If Manly were playing Bronco's this week I'd expect to get beaten by 20 points.

They do this every year and usually recover, not always but usually.

Only 20? I haven't seen much of the Broncos lately but they must be woefully out of form.

Because DCE has been a superstar since he backflipped?
Give him Brisbane's pack from last and this year and I think he'd outplay Hunt. Last year he had to play behind a lot of 40 year old Wille Mason, Luke Burgess and James Hasson. This year it's plonkers again. Poor Hunt has what - a full rep pack at his disposal. Give me a break...

but they have only been hit with injuries the last few weeks. My point here is that super coaches struggle with injured cattle. Calling for our coaches head is premature.
Big difference is how Manly lose a game and how the Broncs do so.@:cool:

No one has faith in Baz's master game plan, apart from his employer :cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4