Sack Murray Now!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
We have the players but Murray has no idea what is required at this level. For the sake of next year sack him now and pick a decent coach for Game 3.

His subbing is crap - the game time of some of the forwards was pitiful. Our attacking options were so ineffective and players were forced to adopt a different style.

Why did we run big blokes at Lockyer all night but not at Thurston who is an equally poor defender (or maybe his coach did not want to expose his weaknesses.)

Two more things - White - not up to Origin and King is not a winger - put him in the centres maybe but get a real winger to oppose Inglis.

Gus with Hasler as his assistant (similar to Henry for Meninga). Both have heaps of Origin experience and both are great motivators. They know what needs to be done.

Murray is a goose. He makes his changes because of the time on the clock not because of what is happening on the field.

i.e. Mason is on for 15 mins and he gets yanked for no reason.

Team i'd like to see for game 3:

Stewart
Hayne
Lewis
King
Grothe
Mullen
Kimmorley
Bailey
Buderus
O'Meley
Mason
Watmough
Bird

Hindmarsh
Kite
Farar/Gidley
Ryan

Start with Hindmarsh for the early exchanges - his tackling is his strength, he will take the work rate off some of the attacking players. PLay him for 80 as a tackler, get rid of ryan for simpson/gallen

Could it be that QLD are just plain better, have more passion, and have better playmakers than us at present? There's no need to whinge about it CW.

We were outplayed, and my hat goes off to QLD, who I THOUGHT had an inferior pack.

An absolute disgrace. Sack Murray. Drop Lyon. Drop Simpson. Drop Anasta. Drop half the bloody squad. Bring in FORM players like Choc, Gallen and Farah. Worst NSW team in 20 yrs I reckon. Absolute disgrace.

Could it be that QLD are just plain better, have more passion, and have better playmakers than us at present? There's no need to whinge about it CW.

We were outplayed, and my hat goes off to QLD, who I THOUGHT had an inferior pack.
Most pundits would say that NSW has the superior pack though the halves of QLD are much better. NSW had the players, the possession and field position to win, but the subbing, game plan and utilisation of strength and weaknesses are up to the coach. Most people who know something about league are suggesting that Murray should go!!

[quote author=Ryan]

Most pundits would say that NSW has the superior pack though the halves of QLD are much better. NSW had the players, the possession and field position to win, but the subbing, game plan and utilisation of strength and weaknesses are up to the coach. Most people who know something about league are suggesting that Murray should go!!
[/quote]

So what happens if a school teachers students results don't measure up?
Sack the teacher?
Hmmmmmm..........

Remember - Gasnier / O'Donnell weren't available, but all were for QLD.

I dont blame Murray completely but surely Ryan you must scratch your head at how he used the bench, it was shocking!!!

The selectors should be picking players on form as well. Watmough/Gallen/Bird and Hoffman all should have been in the 17 from game 1.

Then NSW need to find a decent halves pairing. Thats were I think Buderus gets dropped for Farah as he is a creative player and would help nullify the fact our halves are poo compared to QLD.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4