Sack Peter Peters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
There is an anthem which is ringing out on the Manly Facebook site today. Repeatedly found are the words Sack Peter Peters. It is rather odd wouldn't you say since the leak reports it is Toovey getting the sack.

To whom should the gates be locked?

Tooves lost the playing group; I wonder where that started Zorba?
Tooves to be sacked; I wonder where that started Zorba?
Unrest at Manly; I wonder where that started Zorba?
Mass clean out at Manly; I wonder where that started Zorba?

I think you have a lot to answer for but never will.

If Zorba has the tele in his backpocket who is leaking to Fairfax? It seems we are still not away from all the previous instability

Untouchable in talking to his brother in law perhaps.

But tell me are our hill supporters so meak that Zorba will walk around brook vale like he is the money man whilst Toovey is locked out?

Untouchable in talking to his brother in law perhaps.

But tell me are our hill supporters so meak that Zorba will walk around brook vale like he is the money man whilst Toovey is locked out?
There are no free pies or sandwiches on the Hill so no incentive for Zorba to waddle over there. Besides he would struggle with the incline, one slip and he'll roll all the way down crushing kiddies in the process :eek:

There are no free pies or sandwiches on the Hill so no incentive for Zorba to waddle over there. Besides he would struggle with the incline, one slip and he'll roll all the way down crushing kiddies in the process :eek:
I'd say the fans at a home game could bounce him around like those big nerf balls at sporting events and concerts you see on TV but it would be like lifting a lead balloon. Too much dead weight! But then he could be full of hot air in which case it would only take a pin PRICK and he might splutter away.

Sadly the instability at Manly goes way beyond Zorba. The anti-Penn brigade blames the Penns and all associated but this undermining has been going on for years, only masked by success on the field. If only it was a simple as some make out!!!! There was just as much dissent in the time of Des, Max and Crusher etc.

If the sacking goes down on Monday or Tuesday,I hope the Penns & co are front and centre at a press conference like they were strutting like a peacock after DCEs backflip.I suspect it'll just be a press release

A dumb question perhaps, but what is his motivation? Every time I hear him interviewed he spruiks about his undying love for the club.

What has he got to gain by white anting us?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4