Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
100 percent. I was thinking that the other day. Davey was twice the player Tuilagi is on half the coin.

This is a Scott Fulton special deal. I’m not sure the tigers will get the recruitment guru they think they are getting. They will end up like us with an unbalanced roster and all kinds of political side deals.
I understand Kristy is heading over there too.

If I owned the club I would have appointed DCE Captain/Coach but no extra money. Jake would be assistant Captain and assistant Coach as well

Coaching an NRL team isn't rocket science. Get the basics right and play as a team on a consistent basis and you will win more than you lose. And DCE and Jake are both great talkers and easy to understand. An important part of coaching is communication.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Scotty Penn right now.

Seibold will come out to the presser and say “oh we tried hard in the second half. Sharks were great”. **** off ****. ****en give THE TEAM a ****EN rocket FFS. You useless fat ****.

No coach can save us these players aren’t up to 1st grade standard apart from a handful.They cannot take instructions they are just not on the same wavelength.
Sorry mate I think that’s crap. There is zero motivation in the team. And that is on seibold. It takes no skill to move up on defence with line speed. We had NONE!! It takes no skill to take a hit up with pace and aggression. We had NONE!!! Sharks did both of those things and that’s why they won. Not becuase they have a better team. They just wanted to win more. And im sorry, that comes down to coaching. At the moment Seibold is a monumental failure.

Time to cut the Mr Niceguy act and drop some of the underperforming/low ability players in Woods, Johns, Croker, Parker and Tuilagi. If they aren't playing up to first grade standard, it's time to give them a kick in the arse.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6