Sack the fitness coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
What do you reckon @Ryan ?

I suppose we look crap tonight too?

I have a long memory pal - I don't forget you abusing me last weekend with no acknowledgment or apology. Gonna accuse me of some bull**** about different IP addresses too you muppet?

Cmon you might Eagles.

Love it when we stick it up non-believers.

God we are good tonight. Everyone.

To be fair, we were poor starters in each of the 5 games before tonight's match. I was also thinking that maybe we weren't warming up properly before games because the team always seemed to be sweet from 20 minutes onwards into a match

I have a long memory pal - I don't forget you abusing me last weekend with no acknowledgment or apology. Gonna accuse me of some bull**** about different IP addresses too you muppet?

Cmon you might Eagles.

+ Nope, good effort - especially the first 20. I thought 2 of The Warriors tries were off dubious restarts.

I have a long memory pal - I don't forget you abusing me last weekend with no acknowledgment or apology.
+ If someone has an opinion, debate it, rather than being snarky or snide - otherwise, you'll receive what you give, and that's where things escalate.

Gonna accuse me of some bull**** about different IP addresses too you muppet?
Yes, you were a long term member, yet I was oblivious to your user name. That's why I asked if you changed your username. Anyway, I apologise for that.

For the record, I thought we finished really lethargic tonight. I thought we put in another awesome 60 minute performance, starting at the 1st minute. I'm entitled to that opinion.

I loved that the players supported each other when feathers were ruffled tough.

Assuming you mean me here? I predicted us to go 1st overall given the roster pre-season. I still have an issue with fitness.

Cmon you might Eagles.

The ignore button is your friend.
Save the angst.

My Silvertails experience has improved immeasurably.

We look slow unfit and not as strong as other teams this year We fell apart in fitness in the last 20 minutes tonight

Why did we sign the titans fitness coach? He should be sacked along with the defensive coach after we missed 33 tackles tonight

With the amount of 5 day turn arounds of late i'm not saying anything against the fitness team as that is hard to get the guys rested and recovered. A number of players were in pain and again comes back to lack of recovery time for them to get right.

To add to that, Last night was th furthest Parra had to travel for an away game this season...talk about favoured draw

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7