[Resurrected] Sad Farewell - (Larissa)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Afternoon Silvertails,

It is with a very heavy heart that I let you all know that I will be finishing up with the Sea Eagles next Friday in my role as Marketing & Communications Manager.

As most of you know, our family is expecting a new arrival next February. Rather unexpectedly I have been offered an opportunity much closer to home, which with our growing family is just too convenient to turn down.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your incredible support, passion and loyalty you have all shown since I started with the Sea Eagles almost 3 years ago. We have made incredible strides in that relatively short amount of time. More than doubled our membership base, appeared in two Grand Finals and continued to try to improve the way we communicate to and value our Members.

One of the highlights of my role has been getting to know all of you here. Even if i have from time to time had to spoil the party for you all!

I am not yet sure what the Club plans to do in terms of a replacement. Whoever fills my shoes, I am sure you will make them feel welcome.

Over the next week, if anyone needs anything from me please feel free to drop me a message to my inbox.

As always, Go Manly!

Larissa

Wow! I'm going to miss having you around Larrissa, you have been so helpful to me (and others I'm sure) many times. Having a voice from the club be so loud on here has been awesome. I wish you all the best in whatever life holds and hope that all your plans work out for you. Thanks for doing your job so well over the years.

Nooooooooooo :(
Congrats on your new role Larissa you are going to be sadly missed.

Whoever the club replaces you with has massive shoes to fill, you have been an invaluable asset to our club. Good Luck and thank you

Nooooooooo x 2

:(

Congratulations Larissa. You have been just perfect in the role you had filled the least 3 years. So sad to see you go and It's going to be very hard to replace you.
Thanks so much for everything.

You've played strong; done good.
Obviously you've been poached by a rival club for more money. I hope we can pick up a replacement that fits under our cap and does such a sterling job.
You will be missed.
If the bookies read that you are leaving our price to win the 2014 premiership will blow out.

At least tell us you're not going to the bulldogs or storm?!?!?!

Sad news indeed but congratulations on the next step of your life and career.

I fear the next person has huuuuge shoes to fill (figuratively speaking) and I really thank you for all the help you gave me (via pm) for all the troubles one can get into being overseas.

You were a credit to the Manly team. You should hit some of the more important people on here for a reference!

Hopefully you become a member on here!

Thanks again, you done good!

AS the heading says it will be a sad farewell...Although having never met you personally, you have always been available to sort out any issues and have obviously made an impact with membership growth.

Good luck in your new role and with your family.

Just please don't go to the Bulldogs, please.

Phew glad those scum teams have not picked up your services.

Well done for all your hard work over the years & for patiently answering all the good questions (& silly ones) :)

Best of luck for the future Larissa, sounds like exciting times are ahead!

Well done on all your great achievements whilst working at the MWSE headquarters.

I wish you all the very best for the future Larissa. :)

Larissa said:
Definitely not going to the Bulldogs or the Storm :)

Or the Roosters ;)

Thank you for the breath of fresh Eagle air Larissa & congratulations on the job you have done.

Good luck with everything but especially to the new bundle of joy who doesnt know he/she is the lucky recipient of such smart & wonderful parents.

All the best for the future Larissa.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Thanks Larissa and all the best. Maybe your family could choose bub's name from the Silvertails user list but don't call baby the Jatz Crackers as everyone will think he/she's nuts.
Remember to put the bottle in the microwave and the baby in the cot, not the other way 'round.
Cheers.

@Larissa I add my thanks to those above, you have set the bar high in your role for Manly and will be very hard to replace. All the best with the new addition, and with your new role.

As GE said, I hope you find time to continue to pop by here on occasion, we'll be richer for your input. So I hope to see your signature here again in the future. :)

Go Manly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4