[Resurrected] Sad Farewell - (Larissa)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh Miss Larissa, that is sad news. :(. Thank you so much for your friendship and help the last three years, to many highlights to mention. Wish you all the best with your bundle of joy in February and whatever the future holds for you. Whoever takes over from you will have big shoes to fill, you have been a wonderful asset to the MWSE. Will miss you and take care.

CAMBO said:
Nooooooooooo :(
Congrats on your new role Larissa you are going to be sadly missed.

Whoever the club replaces you with has massive shoes to fill, you have been an invaluable asset to our club. Good Luck and thank you

x 2.

No excuses from the Sea Eagles for your replacement as we now have high expectations!

Best wishes Larissa.

Sad to see you leave, Larissa. Thankyou for the giving me the opportunity to do some minimal work experience through blogging and writing for the club back in 2011 and for always saying hello in passing.

Best of luck with your little bundle of joy!! And with the new job.

Annelise x

This is sad news indeed. Thanks so much for all your help and wonderful communication with us fans Larissa, you've been fantastic.

Whoever replaces you will have some huge shoes to fill!

All the very best with your new ventures!

Thanks for all the great work for the Mighty Sea eagles Larissa . All the best to you and your family

Wow.

I'd have to say that you will be one of Manly's biggest loss.

The way you interact with fans via a generous flow of information, you have far exceeded my expectations of a behind the scenes staffer.

This is just observation, not that I have ever bothered you with requests. :)

All the best, Larissa and please plan to move to Brookie or Narrabeen.
This way, we would have had a better chance of keeping you, ...perhaps in the future.

Take care.

All the very best Larissa - you have been great link between the fans/members and the club.

You get my Dally M for employee of the year. Had you hung around for another 3 years I would have made you an Immortal.

Thanks for all your effort, it hasn't gone unnoticed. Best of luck with both your upcoming new roles.

I'll add my 2c worth to what has already been said too. Thank-you for your help and information over the years Larissa. You have been a great ambassador for the club and will be truly missed.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, good luck with all your future endeavours :)

You're not allowed to go, Larissa.

But if you do, then all the best and a huge thank you for keeping us directly connected to the club. You've made a massive difference around here.

No No No No No. Geez . What a loss to a key position.
Larissa, Ask for more ! $$ . . . . they must be able to fit you in under the cap somehow. What about 3rd party deals ?

Good news about the Bub though. All the very best for your future years on planet Manly.

@Larissa I am both happy and sad to hear that news. The working relationship that you have helped foster between Silvertails and the Sea Eagles has been outstanding and the growth and forward thinking culture you have built around marketing, membership and relations is something you should ultimately be very proud of. Hopefully the work you started is continued with whomever is brought in to replace you.

I wish you the best of luck with your new family and job.

If your replacement wishes to speak with myself we can arrange that in a mutually suitable time, or one of the team here are certainly equipped with the knowledge and power to act in my stead and the best interest of the site, community and the Sea Eagles.

I read today that Neil Evans is also leaving the club. The Tele reports a salary disagreement with David Perry apparantly.

Shame to lose two people who have done much to bridge the gap between the club to its supporters.

I like Neil Evans, but Dave Perry has had the club make a profit for the first time in 35 years. He knows what he is doing.
If Wolfie ain't going to be re-signed, give him that job and put Hiku on his wing :p

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6