[Resurrected] Sad Farewell - (Larissa)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the Players off contract had to take a pay cut, Neil Evans should have anticipated the same.

Whilst his involvement has been amusing, these ancillary Staff are way behind the pecking order.
Perry is trimming the budget and it all bodes well for a solvent financial future of the MSE :angel:

What happened to Darrel Williams with the dressing sheds interviews?

Although, Beaver the new Memberships Ambassador, should be able to manage the role that Neil/Darrell had.:idea:

Just keep The Scribe away from the camera - we Fans do not want to see him back in any capacity:dodgy:

To be clear, my decision to leave had nothing to do with pay or any issues with management.

David Perry is doing a fantastic job, as are the rest of my colleagues in administration at the club. I can't comment on the specifics of Neil's contract not being extended, however his situation and my own are completely separate and entirely different.

Well said Larissa - no one here would argue with your wonderful news and the need to be closer to home to revel in motherhood:angel:

Now relax and enjoy life :)

All the very best Larissa. Thanks for doing such a terrific job in engaging the fans. You;ll be missed.
Glad I got a chance to meet you in Perth last year.

Larissa will be sorely missed around here, always went above and beyond what was required.

A master signing by the eels!

WHAT??? Parra??
Nooooooooooooooo.........
I can't wish Larissa success over there.
Them and the Dogs.
WHAT A CALAMITY.

crikey!

1) Who is Larissa's replacement as "@" members guru?
2) Proof of the parra job?
3)Does her replacement post on here?
4)Has her account been bannerd from here!! :p

(good luck Mrs L)

globaleagle said:
crikey!

1) Who is Larissa's replacement as "@" members guru?
2) Proof of the parra job?
3)Does her replacement post on here?
4)Has her account been bannerd from here!! :p

(good luck Mrs L)

1) ?
2) I'd like to know too
3) ?
4) No.

Yep her " Linkedin" profile states she now works for Parramatta.

I imagine her replacement hasn't even been appointed yet.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yep her " Linkedin" profile states she now works for Parramatta.

I imagine her replacement hasn't even been appointed yet.

okely dokely.

Thanks guys.

So we can ban her account then.

Larissa just wanted to finish early each year to take care of the Bub :D

Bad form from Brad Arthur though, taking the Staff like the Son of Sam did :mad:

bones said:
Lets send her a wooden spoon as a thank you gift.

Wooden spoons are everywhere at Parra.

More useful sending her a photo of the premiership trophy as that would be as close as Parramatta will ever get to the real one.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2