Sam Burgess late hit on cherry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure about the report but the Gasnier said in the post match discussion that it was just a late hit. Yeah it was so late that he never even touched the ball gaz you mong.

As to the hit itself, not sure if it went on report but it was disgusting and he should atleast get 2 weeks. He absolutely meant it and any other outcome than a try in that situation is a penalty to us for taking out a man without the ball. It wasn't a hit on suspicion either.

Not sure about the report but the Gasnier said in the post match discussion that it was just a late hit. Yeah it was so late that he never even touched the ball gaz you mong.

As to the hit itself, not sure if it went on report but it was disgusting and he should atleast get 2 weeks. He absolutely meant it and any other outcome than a try in that situation is a penalty to us for taking out a man without the ball. It wasn't a hit on suspicion either.
I've only seen it once, under the influence and I'm sure he turned his body and used his shoulder. I rate burgees as a player but he's grubby and is a protected species

Recap for the MRC

The brace :confused:
https://zippy.gfycat.com/QuarrelsomeKindlyFieldspaniel.webm

Chez being lined up by Sambo - Chez is the only one unsighted :mad:
Chez1.JPG

Chez2.JPG

Chez3.JPG

http://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/nrl/dce-cops-shoulder-manly-try!621029

ShoulderCharge-101.jpg

nah you can see in that last pic that burgess is using his hand in the tackle he was making against the player without the ball. no problem with that haha

love the red 'intention' dots though, good stuff :rofl:

Not one single mention of the hit in the media (other than Fox commentators saying he didn't know Cherry was there and should have no case to answer). Not one.

If that was Marty Taupau, AFB or someone like Steve Matai they would be treating it like the crime of the century.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2