Sam Burgess on report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
He's been put on report for a high shot. Definitely a grade 2 or 3 and about 3 weeks for a Manly player but I'm sure it will be nothing more than a sorry for bothering you result from the judiciary.

He's been put on report for a high shot. Definitely a grade 2 or 3 and about 3 weeks for a Manly player but I'm sure it will be nothing more than a sorry for bothering you result from the judiciary.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Hope he ain't there next week when they play us next week

Don't care if he is or not, but if he isn't I'd only be a little happier they are being fair

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Hope he ain't there next week when they play us next week

Don't care if he is or not, but if he isn't I'd only be a little happier they are being fair

I forgot I just saw CROCKER. Smash the living **** out of that prick next week please Manly.

I forgot I just saw CROCKER. Smash the living **** out of that prick next week please Manly.

mickqld said:

I think Manly get more than a fair go from the judiciary.

mickqld said:

let him play. After what I saw at the game today, we can take this mob. Titans would've had them barring a cpl dodgy calls...and Minichello's crap handling:s

let him play. After what I saw at the game today, we can take this mob. Titans would've had them barring a cpl dodgy calls...and Minichello's crap handling:s

bones said:
mickqld said:

Hahahahaha that's the funniest thing you've ever said Bones.

bones said:
mickqld said:

Hahahahaha that's the funniest thing you've ever said Bones.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2