Sam Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Hey Sam get used to losing just one game away from the the main game - The commentators had the flag for the final before you even got their - sounds very familar Sam, Ha ha ha ha ha

Rusty will be there turn his frown upside down.
Has Sam burgess won anything worth while?

Rambo1987 said:
maybe a couple of chickee babes in Sydney nite clubs

A couple?

The whole family are engaged in a rabbit like full throttle breeding program, one even advertised his junk on twitter!

We should be sending some appropriately child bearing, genetically acceptable peninsular girls over to participate.

If we don't, in years to come,:sleepy: we will be in a bidding war and paying big bucks for the offspring sired by these pommie studs.

Well, that would be one way for the Poms to win. Father as many kids as they can while here, then in 19 or 20 years....the Aussie DNA coupled with their Pommy Dads heritage, they might go ok. lol

However, he had a great game against NZ. He dominated Money-Bill, who made a lot of mistakes.
I hope the Australian enforcers can dish it up to Money-Bill as well as Burgess did.

Would love to have him in my team,I can only think of would have happened if that D*^khead Crowe didn't sweet talk Mrs Burgess into Sam signing for Souffs and beating us to the punch.

The Who said:
However, he had a great game against NZ. He dominated Money-Bill, who made a lot of mistakes.
I hope the Australian enforcers can dish it up to Money-Bill as well as Burgess did.

I think he is actually one of the few forwards who can read a game.

Never cease to amaze me to see him appear at different parts of the field, only to stifle a break or take the ball over the tryline.

Great Player, wrong Club :cool:

Loved GeorgeB clipping SBW around the ears - although it ultimately cost them the game as that penalty was what led to Johnson's try:-/

HappilyManly said:
The Who said:

I think he is actually one of the few forwards who can read a game.

Never cease to amaze me to see him appear at different parts of the field, only to stifle a break or take the ball over the tryline.

Great Player, wrong Club :cool:

Loved GeorgeB clipping SBW around the ears - although it ultimately cost them the game as that penalty was what led to Johnson's try:-/

Think the off season has made us soft
SB is a grub and so is his brothers and i don't rate the mum
keep them all away from the Mighty eagles
Can't help being reminded of how they were going to run all over us last year because we were old and tired or imagine Stevie playing in the same side
Did I remember to say he was a grub
If so he is a grub

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7