Sam Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wish someone had of decked Burgess last night, he needs a good slap.
The way he was sledging Horo, then Kingy, and the niggle he has in his game, this guy has little class. I know our boys would have given it back, but im biased. The sooner he beats it to the UK the better, but hopefully before he goes one of our boys lands a sweet one on that grotesquely massive chin of his. Preferably when we beat them in the semi-final again this year. Sound fair?

He kept niggling at Kingy, Horo and Starling. I guess thats just in his game. Dunamis Lui stood up nicely to the Souths pack too i thought

Burgess showed last year there is a lot of niggle and crap in his game. Great to beat someone like that. He may think twice before he runs at the mouth next time he plays Manly.

Andy1972
Manly Forever

I love the way he plays the game. He was great last night too.

I know Stevie owns him, but Stevie owns anyone he wants.

HappilyManly said:
I just want him to take out that ponce SBW - win-win - then we can all be happy :)
Great idea. Cage fight. That would be a sell out.

Glad we had the last laugh. Sam reminds me of Lars off The Goonies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 3
Kingy makes a difference to our pack.

All fire and brimstone last night and won't take a backward step against anyone. Pray that he stays fit all year

No doubt. His leadership of our props, who are a bit inexperienced, was superb. Last night we saw exactly why we needed him back asap. Leadership

I cant stand burgess, his constant arrogance on the field annoyes me ot know end.

Kingy put him in his place last night. Really showed he wasnt willing to take burgesses crap. It fired up everyone, and in particular Lui.

Lui and Teo had a little battle going on as well, maybe something from their drongo days

I like Burgess. I like the niggle he has, makes for good viewing. Him and King getting into each other was great last night, neither took a backward step and tried to belt each other.

I like him, seems to be an old fashioned leave it on the field kind of forward, but was great to see Kingy get under his skin then belt 1 of his brothers next set. Seems he loses focus when his Brothers get hit.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6