Sam Burgess's brother.. what's his name

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
What a monster, had an excellent game last night.

Unlike his big mouthed whinging brother Sam, who gobbed off at SBW all night and complained to the refs on every call.

George is the one that played last night i think. Luke is his twin. They are monsters though.

Cockhead Sam made a point of mouthing off at Money Bill all night. He was pretty quiet though. Not sure he was as fit as he should have been. The pec is not 100% from what i hear.

one of them is called tom i think as well. The britts may well field an decent pack of forwards down the track if they all click

Sam looks a bit more like Baby John Burgess to whom you refer- that George bloke from last night looks like his dad was the Bundy Bear from the old Bundy Rum ads.

If that team played for anybody other than Souths, you would hand them the trophy now, awesome team but carry a lot of baggage.

Stevo said:
George is the one that played last night i think. Luke is his twin. They are monsters though.

Cockhead Sam made a point of mouthing off at Money Bill all night. He was pretty quiet though. Not sure he was as fit as he should have been. The pec is not 100% from what i hear.

Luke is the oldest. Then Sam. Tom and George are twins.

Peace out all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4