Sam Harris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
I don't think this move is such a bad one and I have confidence that Des would've thought it through and have a few tricks up his sleeve.
Remember when Nick Kosef slotted into 5/8 and handled himself very well.
While I will wear it if this doesn't work I'm not all that worried about him taking on Locky- it will be interesting to see Harris run at him to see how his defence holds up...
I seem to remember, although there is no doubting his ability, his defence can, at times, be quite suspect, especially when targeted by opposition teams.
Harris showed in a couple of games earlier this year (when we were travelling alot better) that he does have some handy ball skills and I am of the opinion that all the attention on his move to 5/8 will have a positive effect on how he performs (here's hoping anyway).
!pray:

Harris on his on day is very good. Pity is that it only happens about once or twice a season. He looked very good in the first 20 mins in the Tigers game, in attack anyway but went missing and returned to his normal level of mediocrity.

I am sure Des knows what he is doing. I am dying to see Alberts get some good ball and some space. I think he will be a sensation when he does.

(Sam would be pretty happy to be quoted in the same company as Nik Kosef - one of the potential greats of the game, tho injury cut short what would have been one of the best. If Harris was 1/10 as good I would be happy!)

Yes agreed Mata and while it would be a mismatch comparing the two in ability I think that Harris does have the potential to get the job done. While he has shown very little consistency (if any) I think on his day he is a more than capable player.
Like you CW I'm itching to see Alberts in action- since his first game in first grade (I think it was a TV game) when the opposition player took a dive on the ground and Alberts came through and smashed him anyway, he has got my vote for simply having a crack.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4