• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Playing high intensity in your face defence with a forward pack that is unable to sustain that intensity for the whole match and an attack that over-complicates simple plays is a recipe for repetitive disasters.I stopped watching at half time knowing we wouldn't score another point but thought who knows i might be wrong so looked up the score and surprise surprise same old same old.

There is a difference between high effort work together smart defence and overly aggressive defence that has defenders rushing out of a straight line way too often---its inefficient and more times than not ineffective.

Look I can't stand people who go on about 'true believers' and 'don't post mean stuff about players' and 'be positive' and 'you can't comment if you haven't done it'. (Makes me want to smack them in the head and then vomit)

But against everything I hold true, I'm gonna put this out there:
If you stop watching a Manly game when we are ahead because you know we are going to lose, you are not only not a true supporter but not a supporter at all.

I'm kinda hoping you are someone's joke account. Do other people know if it is?

G Stewart needs a good off season he is over-weight and too often is caught slowing the play the ball(refs are targeting him big time)--was watching the warriors semi final of 08 and he was alot sharper---that goes for the rest of the squad as well.

Ballin drifting across field to his right and double pumping to two inside runners then having G-Stewart crabbing back inside is overdone inside the oppositions half.

The big 09 play with Rose steaming onto a short ball close to the line definetly will not work when he is unfit and requires some options where he attracts defenders in and throws an outside short ball to a running back rower or half at speed.

Its plain and simple if you intend to dominate from the start being overly aggressive in defence you have to also be sharp enough with composed well constructed attack with a half that can show and go in the middle to keep inside defenders honest while mixing it up with ball spreads that take advantage of defenders being sucked in field.

This crap about true supporters and non true supporters is getting a bit old---each to their own i'm a Manly supporter who enjoys more the technical side and discussion about improving the team---others might prefer to attend every game waving a flag and shouting insults thats not me. When i go to games i watch the entire game without being vocal at all does that make me lousy supporter.

No it doesn't.

Turning a game off when we are leading 'cause you know we are going to lose' is what makes you a lousy supporter.

Technical Coach, you are obviously a genius.
Perhaps you should start consulting to the referees and give them your pearls of advice.

Or efficient with my time and smart enough to see the future. When its been happening since round 1 (and even last year we had the same issues) i think in some respects its acceptable to switch off when its so repetitive.

I understand young halves will be inconsistent, Foran tries his guts out looks sharp but cant do it all on his own---Trent needed to step up and he hasn't which has been obvious to most keen observers since the middle of the first half of the season. Considering even last year we had the same issues even with a mature Half questions have to be asked and observations made not so much on the young halves but the structures we use in attack.

"I stopped watching at half time knowing we wouldn't score another point"

Of course you did  ::). Pull the other one, it plays Jingle Bells. 

I turned the tv off went and had my half time snack chatted to my Brother and said "dont bother the last 5min of the half is a sneak preview to the second" then went online to confirm but also hope i might be wrong.

Technical Coach link said:
---each to their own i'm a Manly supporter who enjoys more the technical side and discussion about improving the team---

May I suggest you would be better qualified to comment on the technical side and how to improve the team if you watched the whole match.

Tech coach is on the money.

Haha, he's a gee-up poster though for sure. No-one turns off at half-time when up 14-8. Good insight/laughs though.

Volley i wish this was the case and if these types of performances were more just an aberration than the norm i would sit through hoping for a comeback but its beyond obvious 90% of the time its getting laughable.

Caught a sneak peak of the first set of six while walking outside  how easily did the Roosters make it past half way that was what made up my mind sorry but its true.

The BIg Man said it at half time...take the $3.45 Roosters...manly had nothing.

Technical Coach link said:
I turned the tv off went and had my half time snack chatted to my Brother and said \"dont bother the last 5min of the half is a sneak preview to the second\" then went online to confirm but also hope i might be wrong.

So of course you don't have a job I assume, because you make your living out of gambling on Manly games by being able to predict the outcome based on watching 40 minutes of football. How many gorillas did you have on the Chooks at $3.45 ? Get your hand off it Darryl ! 

why can you guys not beleive this guy turned off at half time, ive done it plenty of times before this year.....so what.... you just know your side has already run its race

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6