Same ref bulsh!t

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley said:
Joke thread right?

Reffing has barely been noticed, massive improvement.

Improved but still not great, there were a few bad calls in the first half especially.

Ryan said:
wombatgc said:
Ryan said:
I wholeheartedly agree with Fluffy, and Fluffy is probably one of the more balanced fans there are, BUT, there is no chance Morris try was a try (supporting Fluffy's theory of bad refereeing)....that was a dead set knock on by Hayne - and I'm one of the most one eyed supporters there are (of the players / brand that is !

Hahahahaha
I had my head in my hands when he dropped it(calling Hayne some derogatory names). Looked up to see Morris diving over and thought you are joking. I'l take it but geez that was knock-on all night.

Imagine Manly lost a Grand Final to that try - we'd be rolling out the hangmans noose ! Hahahaha

He got lucky as it hit his foot and is classified as a kick. Legal try everyday of the week.

Archer again showed he is the best ref. with hayne at 2 and cummins probably 3rd

Think a few of you boys need to have a sleep and then read the rules when you wake up. Your hate of Hayne is probably overriding logic unfortunately. Knocked out, and then Hayne kicked it, not sure what reefer you guys are on, but it must be good.

Volley said:
Think a few of you boys need to have a sleep and then read the rules when you wake up. Your hate of Hayne is probably overriding logic unfortunately. Knocked out, and then Hayne kicked it, not sure what reefer you guys are on, but it must be good.

Mate would you be happy to see say Billy Slater score that one against us to win a Grand Final, and decide it?

I'd hate it Ryan, because we lost. I'd hate Billy scoring a try from any other situation and winning the game. It's a try mate. Old mate knocked it out, and Hayne kicked it before it hit the ground, no knock-on at all imo.

Ryan said:
Volley said:

Mate would you be happy to see say Billy Slater score that one against us to win a Grand Final, and decide it?

No matter the outcome it is as close as Inglis's try in the first game. NO probs from us Blue's supporters. Where is the Commander? haha

Don't get me wrong though lads....I'm not complaining....I'll take it any day of the week right OR wrong !! Hahahaha

Sucked in to all you QLD'ers !!

Matabele....where ARE you Matabele?

Completely different to Inglis' try in Game 1. Inglis actually touched the ball forward and it hit the turf. Hayne's never hit the ground after he "lost control".

Haha Ryan, QLD'ers only come out after a win, you know that.

didn't see a knock on there imo.

Be interesting to see a fluffy list from the qld perspective.

Oh wait, it's the courier mail of course.

I did notice a couple we got away with, dropped the ball once like slater did.

im not saying there should have been 20 more penanlties but given the penalty count was 4 all after Qld were off side twice and dragged a player back for the sin bin they were deemed almost perfect in the play the ball area...... guess lying in the ruck in dummy halvs way is legit now.

Ryan said:
I wholeheartedly agree with Fluffy, and Fluffy is probably one of the more balanced fans there are, BUT, there is no chance Morris try was a try (supporting Fluffy's theory of bad refereeing)....that was a dead set knock on by Hayne - and I'm one of the most one eyed supporters there are (of the players / brand that is !

Hahahahaha

By the rules, its a try. It's like Marshall's try in the Tigers game last year. If you get the boot on a dropped ball before it hits the ground then its play on.

As for the penalty try, I was saying no at the ground, and still believe after watching it that it wasn't a penalty try. Even though we, as Blues fans, know Carney would have got there first, it wasn't certain because Slater is a freak. However, Cronk going off was definitely the correct decision.

Hey Checcin, that's a lesson on how to send players off in SoO.

ManlyBacker said:
Ryan said:
Volley said:

No matter the outcome it is as close as Inglis's try in the first game. NO probs from us Blue's supporters. Where is the Commander? haha

The Inglis one is simple. If Farah was intentionally kicking at the ball, its a penalty try. If not, its a dropped ball/knock on by Inglis. Penalty try wasn't called, so it was a knock on, pretty simple really.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6