Sandow asking ref's how much they get paid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was at that game and this happened almost right on front of where I was sitting, seriously he had a good point !!

Melbourne were really getting the game served up to them on a plate .

In Melbourne seeing the Grandkids and thought I'd and educate my. 7 year old AFL loving Grandson, I did ok as well, pity it wasn't a Manly game .

Mark from Brisbane said:
I was at that game and this happened almost right on front of where I was sitting, seriously he had a good point !!

In Melbourne seeing the Grandkids and thought I'd and educate my. 7 year old AFL loving Grandson, I did ok as well, pity it wasn't a Manly game .

When don't they get the game served up to them??
That happens every week for the Storm.

Mark from Brisbane said:

If he goes home and repeats what Hayne said to the ref, you might be in strife! :p

the mauler said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

When don't they get the game served up to them??
That happens every week for the Storm.

imthinkin6.gif

:idea:

The 2008 Grand Final
panach11.gif

40 Nil !!! 40 Nil !!! 40 Nil !!! :D

eagles2win said:
In all honesty this current crop of ref's are disgustingly ordinary
the worst its been in years and years. In fact i cant remember when it was this bad. Barry Gomersall was no worse than the current and he was unspeakably bad.

Good on him. It wont change anything though, will it. But you would like to think it might help create more awareness of how biased they are most of the time

He's only saying what everyone else is thinking.

I actually love watching Sandow play. Not that I think he's a great player, but he's just a character and something always happens around him. A lot of the time it's terrible (but great to watch), sometimes it is pure genius (and great to watch) and other times it's just pure entertainment (like today...and great to watch). He is never dull.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6