Saturday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Anyone else going on Saturday?

I just found out my Brother in law has free tickets so will be going for my 1 and only trek this season

send me your mobie Matas.

yeah My BIL rang this arvo and asked me if I wanted to go, he is going down with his 7 yr old and one of his schoolmates so I am getting a free trip to the footy, only problem is having to si throught a parra/bulldogs game afterwards.

be good seeing the dogs get smashed though

I will be there, seems like we will be sitting in Bay 112 - I will meet with Matabele out there.

Best thing about the double header is that there will be minimal Lebs out there to watch the dogs get beat.

We'll be there...
We got the double pass (souths and tigers game)
For Souths we were in Bay 109 which was a reasonable spot - There were a few others that we knew that had tickets for other bays but they were OK to join us as there was plenty of room.

Ticketek replaced the Tigers ticket with tickets for the double header and sent us tickets for 106 but again I woudn't see any problems in sitting anywhere in the 112 or similar bays.

The supporters bus leaves at 2.15 so we should be there in plenty of time.

There were many familiar faces at the novotel bar (and they allow kids to sit in the little beer garden in front)
so we'll head there when we arrive and then see from there.

Mata, only got your message this morning so sorry to have missed you on the Sunday but will bell you or email you before Saturday and hope to catch up (likewise Wheel)

Cheers
Vid

Hey Vid, just look for the geese with the flags & all. We'll be around there somewhere, trying to get those pommy songs started.
The more the louder.

My garden gnome!

I will be on the bus, agree with the Duff we should all sit together to get the atmosphere going.

Vid - will see you on the bus

Wheel,
Replied to your email so good to meet on the bus.
Duff - Good to see you Sunday and will see you there on Saturday
Mata - Bay 112 it is...
(by the way - tip if its sunny bring hats!)
There will be around a dozen of us travelling together on the bus plus meeting another 4 plus 2 kids at Homebush so planning to head to Bay 112 after a couple of beers at the Novotel.
I have Northern Eagles "No on likes us we don't care" banner which I'm planning to take and we'll no doubt be in fine voice by then to cheer the boys home!!!!

Oh Manly Warringah!
The one and only
We're number one
We know that no one likes us
And we really do not care
When Manly win the final out at Homebush we'll be there!

(rpt)
---------------------------------

Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs!

---------------------------------------------------

Overated?
Overated?
Overated?
Overated...We don't care!
We are Manly
Manly Warringah
No one likes us
We don't care!

-------------------------------------------------

UPDATE - May need to review the bay number
See here the venue map with the suggested areas for the 4 sets of fans
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/VenueDetails.aspx?v=AUS&s=14105

Bay 112 is listed as cat 1 reserved
The Manly Bays are 114 - 116 (North Eastern Corner) - We'll wander over that area and see how we go

Vid

Thanks Vid got reply, Matabele, CW & Co give us a call when you get there

Canteen Worker link said:
Mata - at this stage it looks like I will get there around 4.45 - 5.00. I hope that is okay.
  Should be fine.  We only leave here at 11 (after soccer) so I can't see us getting there much before then anyway. 

See you all there!  If you don;t see us, you'll hear us!  I have the mobile numbers of wheel, fro and CW.  Vidmar has mine.

Good to read that there's a few Manly fans heading out to Homebush today. Pretty ordinary day in Sydney. Kicking game is gonna be important with the windy conditions.

Just about to head down to Brookie Pub for some pre-match drinks before 7 of us get a maxi-taxi out to Homebush. Fortunately we are in a corporate box today.

"GO MANLY"

Heading off in around 10 minutes to pick up a couple of the boys and then over to the Leagues club for the supporters bus.
Will be in the novotel for a beer when we get there to meet others - Look out for Northern Eagles "No one likes us we don't care" flag

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4