Say NO to Idris

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
The media is doing it again.
Trying to link every player clubs don't want to Manly.
Channel 7 reckons Idris is being shopped to Manly because Penrith wants to get rid of him.
Well, I don't want a broken down crock like him here either. Both mentally and physically. Too high maintenance.

The media is doing it again.
Trying to link every player clubs don't want to Manly.
Channel 7 reckons Idris is being shopped to Manly because Penrith wants to get rid of him.
Well, I don't want a broken down crock like him here either. Both mentally and physically. Too high maintenance.
He is a big unit, but don't know we're he would fit into our team. Think we should be concentrating on other players and position before Idris.

I like Idris in the same way I liked T-Rex - heaps of potential but no mongrel whatsoever.
If they got angry & played with aggression they would be unstoppable. Thing is they dont - they are big cuddly blokes who smile a lot.

Lmao....where are we going to play Idris???? Prop??
Media manager judging by his lack of fitness

Why don't we sign Sandow as well

The club must be desperate by now and wouldn't surprise if we pay massive overs to sign Hodkinson and/or Maloney. Would have been cheaper to just sign DCE in the first place

we're already struggling to fit the centres we have. Gutherson back next year will only further add to the headache. Doubt there's any truth to this one.

we're already struggling to fit the centres we have. Gutherson back next year will only further add to the headache. Doubt there's any truth to this one.

If we did sign him (and I doubt it also) it would be 2 play him in the back row.

Bozo loves big back rowers and turned a lazy centre in Cleal into an outstanding backrower.

Idris is high maintenance.
Last year he walked away, they put it down to depression.

This year he stated that he doesn't see himself playing league past the year.
So he does an ACL and hangs around Manly and now wants to sign with us :confused:

Its time to go for Idris, Barba and Sandow as NRL pressure seems too much for them @:cool:

If we did sign him (and I doubt it also) it would be 2 play him in the back row.

Bozo loves big back rowers and turned a lazy centre in Cleal into an outstanding backrower.
That would make more sense but in saying that we are pretty covered in the back row. I would be happy with Horo, Leary and Buher as our starters with Lui, Symonds and Mateo for cover. Those guys all look good atm and imo would look even better if we manage to get a couple of gun front rowers. Back row is definately not our week point.

Idris is high maintenance.
Last year he walked away, they put it down to depression.

This year he stated that he doesn't see himself playing league past the year.
So he does an ACL and hangs around Manly and now wants to sign with us :confused:

Its time to go for Idris, Barba and Sandow as NRL pressure seems too much for them @:cool:

That seems a touch harsh to me

He has documented mental health issues(due to his upbringing) - I would rather the NRL finds a way to accomodate him rather than wash it hands of him

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6