• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now it was probably just coincidence while running our inside plays but SBW was at marker on both occasions when Foran and Brett targeted an inside play around or near the ruck.

I've always felt even when defending in the line SBW is over enthusiastic either defending too wide in relation to his inside defender and backing his mobility to tighten up, rushing up ahead of the line, or rushing out of marker to put pressure on the ball carrier.

SBW does not turn back fast enough and with lazy inside defenders clocking off(thinking the play is going in auto pilot mode for the standard sweep plays) and rushing out too quickly there are openings around the middle and ruck areas.

Even briefly before last years GF in short time I stated SBW can be targeted and if this was the case nice work from the coaching staff---but I think the play would of worked whoever was at marker to be honest.

The beauty of the Stewart try and what I have wanted for years from Foran is that he executed Cliffy style in the red zone, drifting from the open side and coming across the ruck to the blind side then turning it back in.

Great to see Foran playing more central and looking to create off his inside hip and not just run in auto pilot mode looking for the second man play all the time.

Brett also is increasing his off the ball movement Slater style, obviously more confident with his hamstring at the moment but in general even in the past I thought he could involve himself more and float around---these are excellent signs to our attack.

Now we just need the explosive forward power play up the middle to keep the inside defenders honest in turn taking pressure off our halves to use flair all the time to get around defences and the attack will look amazing.

Sbw defence was shown up clearly when symonds ran straight past him

Don't tell this to those at Nein. They think $BW is an 80 minute tackling, running, off-loading, try scoring, goal kicking machine.

I won't deny he is one of the best second rowers in rugby league right now (at least until he goes back to union after this year) and teams always need to be aware that he can slip an offload to a support player, but he has more weaknesses in his game than those in the media want to believe.

One thing that is obvious, is that his team mates assume he will dominate every tackle.

I also feel that his focus is already waning for RL.

Their crowd numbers are way down on last year, as the mechanical SBWurst does not excite the Fans as much as last year's model.

Between SB and SBWurst, its obvious who plays for his Club and who plays for his own Bucket List :sleepy:

Because of the macho mindset of Players, they want to overpower him by tackling him, rather than intercepting his inumerable forward pass flicks.

Soon some opposition forward will get it, then it will become the norm :cool:

He's only a shadow of his former self this year.

As is Baloney.

Other teams, especially us, have figured em out and are passing them by already.

SBWurst is just going through the motions until he can get happy and motivated again for the Rugby World Cup (along with Sam Burgess).

Even the Cows handled Sam last night (well, Ashton Sims did!)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4