sbw exposed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Manly just showed how to nulify the best sportsman in the universe. It is a very complicated system of : just wrap the ball up. every tackle tonight Manly got a player to hold sbw's right arm, the only time they didnt (in 1 Horo tackle)he got the ball away. He had minimum impact tonight and that is the reason why. Smart coaches will borrow this for the remainder of the season.
While on sbw Im hoping that the fact he is yet to commit to next year, and will be in no hurry to will really hurt the chooks recuritment for 2014 as they wont know how much cap room they have, and sunny wont want not to play o/s in summer and earn more cash so they may miss several signings.

He was extremely quiet, not sure if that was us or he just had an off night. I agree the re-signing circus has the potential to put extra pressure on the Roosters just when they won't be wanting it.

The only 1 out hit ups I seen him take were up the middle or when matai was marker. Don't think he wanted to get put on show.

SBW won't be at the Roosters next year. Back to NZ or overseas rugby union for him.

SBW is always quiet against Manly. Even when he was at the dogs he would vanish at times during the games.

He had a quiet game.So what.He has been good all year.I would be more worried about the health of our backrowers than bagging him.If he played for us we'd be all over him.

Why? Would he have won us that game based on his performance last night? If he played for us, some people on here would've bagged him and questioned his health/fitness and heart just as much as the guys that do play for us. Give me Choc any day.

Give me both any day!Forget all the press garbage.The guy is an extremely good rugby league player who would be an asset to any team.

Every team needs an x factor and he can provide it even if he has quiet weeks.One of our problems is we are easily the most courageous team in the comp but we don't have a Slater/Inglis/SBW/Hayne type who can turn games on a dime.Snake was one of those-injuries have put paid to that.

He doesnt like it tough, never has.

A great player yes, but thats not his type of game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6