SBW-half back?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just looking at final team selections...
I'm sure they won't, but I'd like to see it! Hodkinson would shiit himself.:p

Roosters
1. Anthony Minichiello
2. Daniel Tupou
6. Mitchell Aubusson
4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
7. Daniel Mortimer
12. Sonny Bill Williams
8. Luke O'Donnell
9. Jake Friend
16. Sam Moa
11. Boyd Cordner
3. Aidan Guerra
13. Frank Paul Nuuausala

Interesting selection if that's the way they go. I don't think Hodkinson would be worried. Along with DCE I think he is one of the more capable halves in defence.

He has just been confirmed as 5/8. Mortimer is at half.

Pittwater Legend said:
Interesting selection if that's the way they go. I don't think Hodkinson would be worried. Along with DCE I think he is one of the more capable halves in defence.

Can't wait to see how many more ways SKD can stuff up. No wonder the rooters are shopping him around.
Romelo v SBW. I'll take Romelo... much better than Reynolds IMO.

I remember when I saw John Sutton play early in his career. I thought he was going to take off and become one of the biggest stars in the game.

SKD is the same. He showed a lot earlier on in his career but hasn't progressed.

If the Roosters win I hope the margin is 13+

If the Bulldogs get up then I hope it's by less than 6.

Haha Tony Williams just gave away the dumbest penalty for offside ever. I hope it features on the match highlights.

Problem eith the internet is we dont know you look like you give a **** or not

Yeah I heard that. The accent was so strong that you could probably get away with not censoring it.

Damn good try by the Roosters. Barba is a less than ordinary tackler.

Well they're making our defense look very second rate. If this mob could put 32 on us last week then the Chooks may put 50 on us next week.

wombatgc said:
Pittwater Legend said:

Can't wait to see how many more ways SKD can stuff up. No wonder the rooters are shopping him around.
Romelo v SBW. I'll take Romelo... much better than Reynolds IMO.

Romelo average at best!

I'm so glad the Chookies are giving it to the Doggies.The Doggies "cheated" to a win last week and I'm sure they think they are unbeatable now and they only had to turn up to win.They don't deserve to win another game this year -they had all the luck last week.

mbe said:
I'm so glad the Chookies are giving it to the Doggies.The Doggies "cheated" to a win last week and I'm sure they think they are unbeatable now and they only had to turn up to win.They don't deserve to win another game this year -they had all the luck last week.

I'd have rather had the Dogs win and leave us 1 point behind the Roosters rather than 3

That injury looked horrible

I don't thinbk it matters much. Our destiny is solely in our own hands. If we don't turn our **** defense around now we can kiss goodbye 2013. In fact at this point it's a 3 horse race at the moment and we aren't in their class.

Just to let you know mick we still concede the least tries on average in this years competition.

Last week was probably the first time this season that we allowed an opponent to get on top of us easily. Every other winner against us has had to work for it.

Next week is next week and we will worry about it then. But for now I will cheer loudly for the Chookies to beat the Doggies as I absolutely detest the Doggies and hope they never win again( I know that won't happen but you can always hope).

Best result in a game I could wish for is for us to beat the dogs.

Second best is SBW beating the dogs.

Any pain whatsoever felt by the dogs and their fans is joy to me. The above two results would hurt them the most.
Sorry, I've got to add a third. SBW getting man of the match in a win against the dogs.

My night is just getting better and better.

I agree with you Frank. I still feel we were cheated out of the win last week by the referees.We should have won 30 to 24 if it wasn't for that one try short of the line and then the fiasco of extra time.I am still so proud of the way the boys came back in the second half and they did not deserve the way it ended.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6