• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
found the following table on LU, the sooner the NRL move to a full season of scheduling it will be fairer for all clubs

ScheduleCounterNRL-R15-2011.jpg

would not surprise me if
St George-Illawarra Dragons vs. Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles @ WIN Stadium, Wollongong is on a Monday too

I expect these Friday games
South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Brisbane Broncos @ NIB Stadium, Perth
Wests Tigers vs. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium

then fox get the choice of
St George-Illawarra Dragons vs. Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles @ WIN Stadium, Wollongong
Newcastle Knights vs. Sydney Roosters @ Ausgrid Stadium
Penrith Panthers vs. North Queensland Cowboys @ Centrebet Stadium Penrith
Canberra Raiders vs. Parramatta Eels @ Canberra Stadium
Gold Coast Titans vs. Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks @ Skilled Park
Warriors vs. Melbourne Storm @ Mt Smart Stadium

Great stuff BE. Some teams are definitely getting the Ch 9 lurve. NQL seems to be right out of favour of the Qld teams and Crowe might be using his influence for their sponsors.

Unbelievable ride the News Ltd Broncos get. The News Ltd Storm similarly get exactly the type of draw they want (FNF would be unfavourable for them so they get zero FNF games).

Seems the trick is to be owned by News Ltd.

Friend wanted to know about Swan's home games coming up.Had a look at the swan's website.Could tell him every match (except the last round).

Rex said:
Unbelievable ride the News Ltd Broncos get. The News Ltd Storm similarly get exactly the type of draw they want (FNF would be unfavourable for them so they get zero FNF games).

The Bronco's situation won't change, it's all about Chan 9 up here wanting them to be on EVERY Friday night...but yes the News Ltd "Love Child" that is the Drizzle get whatever they want don't they.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Rex said:

The Bronco's situation won't change, it's all about Chan 9 up here wanting them to be on EVERY Friday night...but yes the News Ltd "Love Child" that is the Drizzle get whatever they want don't they.
The Ch9 Brisbane situation is because there is incredibly still only one team in the second largest rugby league city in the country. Who doesn't want that to change? The owners. Who are the owners?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8