Schools of coaching

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
This year has seen the "Bozo" school overtake the "Bennett" school.

The top 3 coaches are Des, Tooves and Cleary who all played under Bozo. Parra (currently 4th) have Arthur who is an ex Manly assistant coach. Structured defence and creative attack are hallmarks.

Bennett and his prodigies Bellamy and Price appear to be fading. Maguire is a Bellamy apprentice I believe. Hasn't quite hit the mark this season. This school of coaching concentrates on the ruck and strangling the life out of games.

Gould's 1st apprentice Ricky is entering his 10th season of being a joke, and his 2nd apprentice Cartwright is unimaginative. I suppose Cleary could be deemed of the Gould school to some extent.

I don't know enough about Potter or the easts bloke to put them in a "school".

Robinson and Arthur are from the Bellamy stables.

2v is his own man.

The Son of Sam is most Bozo like as he sticks by his Player no matter how bad they're going ie Trex.

HappilyManly said:
Robinson and Arthur are from the Bellamy stables.

2v is his own man.

The Son of Sam is most Bozo like as he sticks by his Player no matter how bad they're going ie Trex.

ie. Scott Fulton

Scott Fulton, now I feel sick. How did he stay in first grade.
He ended up captain coaching dubbo cyms which is where he belongs.
Of course also a famous crab fisherman.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6