Score predictions , FTS, MOM.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly 24
Scum 12
FTS Jorge
MOM Lawrence
Penalties 11-4 to Scum

I hate to say it but the last couple of times we have had the Chech he has not destroyed us as per usual.Dont get me wrong he was clearly biased against us but he was a lot more subtle than usual.

I am predicting a massive game from the Chech tonight and a return to the form that saw the phrase "chechined" become part of the English language for the first time.

He must yearn for that same exhilarating feeling from Auckland on his debut and the Gold Coast half a dozen years ago. Yep,the Chech is about to explode!

Manly 26 scum 12.
Fts Jorge
Mom, Foran.
We need to dominate them up the middle before spreading it to the wing. Run straight and hard all night and we'll win.

susan said:
I hate to say it but the last couple of times we have had the Chech he has not destroyed us as per usual.Dont get me wrong he was clearly biased against us but he was a lot more subtle than usual.

I am predicting a massive game from the Chech tonight and a return to the form that saw the phrase "chechined" become part of the English language for the first time.

He must yearn for that same exhilarating feeling from Auckland on his debut and the Gold Coast half a dozen years ago. Yep,the Chech is about to explode!

maybe we need Andrew Johns on the sideline to remind him that he is (to use Joeys words) a f***ing *un*

Melbourne's defence hasn't been great this season although they were superb when they held the Rabbitohs at bay.

I'll go for 16-10 in our favour. Matai as MOM and Lawrence (highly unlikely) to be first tryscorer.

scum 40 - manly 10

we are too down on troops and the scum will get a dragons style run with the refs

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2