Scott Blanch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eaglette Fan

Reserve Grader
With our NRL winger ranks (say that fast) dwindling somewhat from next season, I wonder if anyone has the good oil on Blanch being able to step up to NRL level? I know he is a great goal kicker, but what does he play like? He seems to play a number of positions as well.

Stevo said:
Jamie Lyon goes ok but a solid goalkicker would be nice

Ok?? You have got to be kidding!!

Would you rather have the OX? Or Cameron Smith? Good goal-kicker but a grub of a man!

Give me Jamie any day. His kicking is what? 82%
... and a great leader!

lismore_fan said:
Stevo said:

Would you rather have the OX? Or Cameron Smith? Good goal-kicker but a grub of a man!

... and a great leader!

Apart from WTF are you on about? It's 71.43% actually. But why let the truth get in the way? Granted 71% is good but it would be better if he hit the occasional one from the side line.

Stevo said:
lismore_fan said:
Stevo said:

... and a great leader!

Apart from WTF are you on about? It's 71.43% actually. But why let the truth get in the way? Granted 71% is good but it would be better if he hit the occasional one from the side line.

Gee i remember last year he was shooting them like an arrow!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6