Scott no guarantee to stay at Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was thinking the same thing.

He's a hard nosed relentess type who adds steel to any side he plays in.

Plus he doesn't seem to be well liked so being hated at Manly shouldn't worry him! Lol

But of course if he is a good fit for us, our idiot owners & ceo will be oblivious to it & there's be no hope of signing him up. Our management have no idea!

I was thinking the same thing.

He's a hard nosed relentess type who adds steel to any side he plays in.

Plus he doesn't seem to be well liked so being hated at Manly shouldn't worry him! Lol

But of course if he is a good fit for us, our idiot owners & ceo will be oblivious to it & there's be no hope of signing him up. Our management have no idea!

Scott would be someone you want to be on the same team because he pisses other people off, kinda like Choc, except without the never-ending, unintelligible, trivial and attention-seeking monologues.

Otherwise, bring back Beaver for a last hurrah to help lift the forwards, provided he's still fit enough. Not sure about this but we're getting depleted and desperate anyway. LOL.
-

Since the loss of Glenn and Watmough our pack seems to lack that bit of dominant mongrel, that's what I like about guys like Scott. Guy's like him often tread a fine line but at least they wear their hearts on their sleeves.
As an aside,
What's everyone's opinion on bringing Darcy Lussick back to the club...I realise he can be a bit of a grub and his short fuse can cost a few penalties but he and Wicks have been two of the best forwards for Worms so far this season...wouldn't break the bank and we also get the added bonus of a little payback.

Last edited:
Since the loss of Glenn and Watmough our pack seems to lack that bit of dominant mongrel, that's what I like about guys like Scott. Guy's like him often tread a fine line but at least they wear their hearts on theirs sleeves.
As an aside,
What's everyone's opinion on bringing Darcy Lussick back to the club...I realise he can be a bit of a grub and his short fuse can cost a few penalties but he and Wicks have been two of the best forwards for Worms so far this season...wouldn't break the bank and we also get the added bonus of a little payback.

I much rather have Wicks than Lussick.
That alone says much. LOL.
Lussick gives away too many penalties.
Furthermore, I prefer a no return policy.
He wants to go to a Westie hellhole like Parra, he can stay there permanently and suffer.

I much rather have Wicks than Lussick.
That alone says much. LOL.
Lussick gives away too many penalties.
Furthermore, I prefer a no return policy.
He wants to go to a Westie hellhole like Parra, he can stay there permanently and suffer.
I'd kick the tyres on lewis brown. He's off contract. Has a bit of mongrel and is young

I'd have scott for sure. A good forward leader and best defensive forward in the game. Watched him play for newcastle on weekend, tackled himself to a stand still. Nothing gets past him.

Since the loss of Glenn and Watmough our pack seems to lack that bit of dominant mongrel, that's what I like about guys like Scott. Guy's like him often tread a fine line but at least they wear their hearts on their sleeves.
As an aside,
Id be all for us grabbing wicks and lussick

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8