Scumdogs V the Riff pick your winner and why

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well its game two of who plays in the GF tonight, and one team we all hate with a passion V the seasons underdogs, so I'd be surprised if there was one person on here going for the Dogs, but you never know.

I think the Riff can win, and that's not just hoping they can win I really think they can.

The week off was clearly good for the Vermin last night because after they got a bit of a roll on they were virtually unstoppable.

And we have seen that the Dogs don't go well in the second half, so unless they have an unassailable lead at half time, then it's the Riff for me.

Riff by 13

If Mark had made this into a poll....it'd probably be all of us for penrith...and Guzzler for the dogs (though guzzler isn't here much anymore)

globaleagle said:
If Mark had made this into a poll....it'd probably be all of us for penrith...and Guzzler for the dogs (though guzzler isn't here much anymore)

Good reason not to, as I said above be surprised if a single person on here picked the Scumdogs, Guzzler aside but he's a troll anyway so his vote doesn't count.

Just hope there's some controversy, and the Scumdogs lose because of it

I think most of the remaining 13 clubs supporters want the Panthers to win. I know a few Panthers supporters as i live out west and i really hope they can win the whole thing.

Penrith. Because it would be unjust for a team that promotes bending the rules, such as the Dogs, to make the GF. That aside, i think the Panthers will be too strong anyway. Win by 4, Segeyaro man of match

It would be nice for the Dogs to win the comp, so they could see Ennis out a champion. It would also be really nice to see Des succeed at the Dogs.

Not. Penrith by 50 please.

Penrith to win - because they're not scum!

Besides which it would be great for Kitey to reach another GF.

I saw a young dad on the GC, all decked out in his panthers gear pushing a stroller. I wished him luck for tonight. Hope he ends up smiling.
Go Panthers.

Riff by 12.

The Dogs struggled to beat us and we were all sorts of depleted.

Be good to see the Dogs fans sulk.

simon64 said:
Riff by 12.

The Dogs struggled to beat us and we were all sorts of depleted.

Be good to see the Dogs fans sulk.

Would have been better seeing the Vermin fans committ hari kari , but yes I agree, the Kennel would be a pleasure to visit if they lose.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8