Sea Eagle fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Couldn't make it down to attend this time, but watching on TV I was proud to be a Manly fan. Several times the Manly chant almost seemed to drown out the commentary. As with here on ST, we are many and varied and don't always agree (on anything!) but when it comes to supporting our players having a dig on the field, we are solid and I've no doubt it helps lift the team. Well done to those at the ground.

The atmosphere was electric. I can't talk today from yelling so hard. I thought we had them in the last 10 minutes. The adrenalin was pumping being there.

Although we didn't get the desired result. It was one if not the most exciting games I have been to live. The atmosphere was really something. The crowd certainly got behind the boys.

Loyal supporters. Fantastic effort by the faithful to almost get the boys over the line in the last 20 minutes!

To be honest we were totally outnumbered. Those that were there really made up for it with noise and showed great passion though.

I couldn't make it last week and I imagine it would have been tough for those who were to back up again. I think it was a really poor turnout for whatever reason though and while we are not the only team to struggle for crowds I think Manly fans are spoilt and apathetic.

There are always plenty of excuses and some are valid like work hours and geography (outside Sydney anyway) but I'm sick of the rest of them. For a Saturday night elimination final last night was just a poor turnout.

We know every time we play another Sydney team we will be outnumbered. We have been lucky over recent years to play Cowboys Warriors Broncos and scum in big games to actually get a home advantage.

I don't think we are going to change so it is what it is.

Rant over.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4