Sea Eagle on 'Deadly 60'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
This is sort of irrelevant, but it caught my attention just a few moments ago.
My eight year old son and I sat down to watch 'Deadly 60' on ABC 3, and it had a sea eagle from northern Scotland on it. It was awesome to watch this bird of prey in action. My son was inspired and said, 'this is why the Manly Sea Eagles are so strong and powerful this year. I had to agree. :D

from wiki
A sea eagle (also called erne or ern, mostly in reference to the White-tailed Eagle) is any of the birds of prey in the genus Haliaeetus[1] in the bird of prey family Accipitridae.
Sea-eagles vary in size, from the Sanford's Fish-eagle averaging 2–2.7 kg to the huge Steller's Sea-eagle weighing up to 9 kg.[2] At up to 6.9 kg, the White-tailed Eagle is the largest eagle in Europe. Bald Eagles can weigh up to 6.3 kg, making them the largest eagle native to North America. The White-bellied Sea-eagle can weigh up to 3.4 kg.[2] their diets consist mainly of fish and small mammals.
There are eight living species:[2]
White-bellied Sea Eagle (H. leucogaster)
Sanford's Sea Eagle (H. sanfordi)
African Fish Eagle (H. vocifer)
Madagascar Fish Eagle (H. vociferoides)
Pallas's Fish Eagle (H. leucoryphus)
White-tailed Eagle (H. albicilla)
Bald Eagle (H. leucocephalus)
Steller's Sea Eagle (H. pelagicus)

it may not suprise anyone who knows me well but i am slowly working my way into being able to own a sea eagle.

Ownign raptors is difficult to get permission for but i think i have a way

Fluffy said:
it may not suprise anyone who knows me well but i am slowly working my way into being able to own a sea eagle.

Ownign raptors is difficult to get permission for but i think i have a way

That will scare the **** out of your other birds !!

I've seen one of your birds smash a plate, imagine how much damage could be done when you get a Sea Eagle if you let him out of the cage.

But would be cool to bring to a game :p :p

I was fearful of opening this thread, thinking that it meant anyone nearing 60 of age was going to die.

Well, now the bald eagle is officially a sea eagle, I feel a bit more affiliated with that strain of eagle ;^)

I didn't know that Bald Eagles are considered Sea Eagles either, just checked it out on britannica.com and its right. Didn't know there were 8 types of sea eagles..

SwornEagle said:
I didn't know that Bald Eagles are considered Sea Eagles either, just checked it out on britannica.com and its right. Didn't know there were 8 types of sea eagles..

Type 1: fullbacks
Type 2: Wings
Type 3: Centres
Type 4: Halves
Type 5: Backrows
Type 6: Props
Type 7: Hookers
Type 8: Benchwarmers
(I was going to put big George in a type of his own)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6