Sea Eagles 2013 Season Launch Fan Day- 1st March

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
The start of the 2013 NRL season is just around the corner and the Sea Eagles want you to help us kick off our campaign off in style.
We’re taking a new approach to the Season Launch this year and everyone’s invited to join us for a Fan Day at Brookvale Oval on Friday, March 1. Entry is FREE so save the date!

The team enjoys the support of the Sea Eagles community throughout the season and we’d like to give a bit back before we start this year. The players will spend the morning visiting our Charity Partners around the community to meet some of our toughest young fans before heading back to Brookie from 4pm to take part in the season launch celebrations.

The afternoon will be full of entertainment and fun for the whole family, including an official address from the Club, presentation of 2013 players and lots of exciting activities to entertain the kids around the grounds.
Signing Station
Photo booth
Jumping Castle
Face painting
Junior rugby league drills
Much, much more

Members and supporters are encouraged to come along and enjoy the afternoon with the Team. Entry to the event is free, with the Sea Eagles Membership Team on hand to help you Earn Your Wings, and answer any questions you may have.
Sea Eagles 2013 Season Launch Fan Day
4pm-6.30pm Friday, March 1 – Brookvale Oval
Entry: Free!
EASY WAYS TO EARN YOUR WINGS:
WEB: seaeagles.com.au/membership
PHONE: 02 9970 3000
MAIL: Send your personalised Membership forms to PO Box 670, BROOKVALE NSW 2100.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-2013-Season-Launch/68580
-----------------------------------------------------------
Team Posters are meant to be available at the launch.:)
(Also Team Liftout in the Sunday Telegraph)

Killer Launch 00:27 sec:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Lyon-soars-in-NRL-season-launch-ad/68998

Can someone get me a poster signed by all the players and send it to me in igloo land?

thanks!

(bump)

Much to her probable embarrassment I'd like to say a huuuuuuuge thank you to......

HappilyManly

Who, with much personal cost of time and dollarydoos, sent me a signed Manly poster from the season launch!!!!!

:D:D:):D:):D:D:D

I'll say again that when you are overseas, you really do miss the vibe of the sport(s) you follow. There's no one to discuss the game over a glass of your fav beverage, no chance to get to games, no reasons for players to be in Canada during the season and there's an abundance of vacuous looks whence explaining the game to mildly interested Canadians (who usually think I'm referring to union).

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this forum (thanks to the man in charge) and it helps the withdrawal symptoms but there's nothing like being there.

So when HappilyManly unprompted and without accepting anything more than my thanks thought of a fellow Manly supporter and sent a poster....well it's great to belong to a great club with fantastic supporters.

To avoid the risk of gushing too much..... Thank you once again, what a really nice thing you did.

:cool::heart:

Nice story, bad enough in Brisbane ( where I am consigned to a replay tonight) but living OS during the footy season would be crap. Well done HM

Mark from Brisbane said:
Nice story, bad enough in Brisbane ( where I am consigned to a replay tonight) but living OS during the footy season would be crap. Well done HM

Tis tough. I'm lucky enough to be able to pay to get the games. Tonight's, for eg, is on at 3.30am so I'll watch it at about 8am (my time).

At other times it means I need to stay away from forums, and the on line news until it's been on tv here.

Either way - thanks again to HM!

:)

Absolutely.
Well done HM.

*I will put in my order now for next seasons poster. ;)

globaleagle said:
sent me a singed Manly poster from the season launch!!!!![/b][/color]
Must have been hot stuff to be singed.
Perhaps it's the distance to be sent! Couldn't have been by Australia Post.

lismore_fan said:
globaleagle said:
sent me a singed Manly poster from the season launch!!!!![/b][/color]
Must have been hot stuff to be singed.
Perhaps it's the distance to be sent! Couldn't have been by Australia Post.

Nice....

And fixed :p

And now.....

The pics you've been waiting for!

Lookit all those autogruffs!!!! Now the fun of deciphering them all!

WLcs9RP.jpg

But wait! Some more bonus goodies that were a nice surprise to me and adds to a touch of Manly in igloo-land.

jVH5i93.jpg

You're on Manly turf now Canada!!

As always, as big poutine filled moose worth of thanks to Happily Manly.

May wolfie arrive at your place unclothed and with amnesia. :angel:

Has the Hat been forgotten GE :(

Wolfie covered in ambrosia is what I think you meant :heart::p

'You can take the Man out of Manly, but not the Manly out of the Man'

So cheer us on from where ever you are :)

HappilyManly said:
Has the Hat been forgotten GE :(

Wolfie covered in ambrosia is what I think you meant :heart::p

'You can take the Man out of Manly, but not the Manly out of the Man'

So cheer us on from where ever you are :)

Well...I thought if he had amnesia, you could tell him that he's your plaything. ;)

Hat(s) are getting to know one another. It's a 'delicate' time. :D

*cheering loudly*

globaleagle said:
And now.....

The pics you've been waiting for!

Lookit all those autogruffs!!!! Now the fun of deciphering them all!

WLcs9RP.jpg

But wait! Some more bonus goodies that were a nice surprise to me and adds to a touch of Manly in igloo-land.

jVH5i93.jpg

You're on Manly turf now Canada!!

As always, as big poutine filled moose worth of thanks to Happily Manly.

May wolfie arrive at your place unclothed and with amnesia. :angel:

HAPPY BUMP! (so to speak...lol)

Green with envy I'm sure you are - yoda (who is green)

Nuttin to add, just going to sleep and thought I should leave y'all with this.

Enjoy the dawn service tomorrow.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4