SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIAL Vs Roosters Sat @Gosford 7:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIALS
The Sea Eagles are excited to announce that the Club is set to host two trial games in the coming month, against the Cronulla Sharks at Brookvale Oval on Friday 8 February, and the Sydney Roosters at Bluetongue Stadium on Saturday 16 February. The trials will be the Sea Eagles Members and supporters first chance to see the 2013 team in action, which includes new recruits Justin Horo, Richie Fa’aoso and Brenton Lawrence.
Sea Eagles Members have been given the special opportunity to purchase tickets at an exclusive rate, and we encourage all supporters and un-renewed 2012 Sea Eagles Members to Earn Your Wings by becoming a Sea Eagles Member in order to take advantage of the special Member discounts on trial match tickets.
EASY WAYS TO EARN YOUR WINGS:
WEB: seaeagles.com.au/membership

PHONE: 02 9970 3000
MAIL: Send your personalised Membership forms to PO Box 670, BROOKVALE NSW 2100

TRIAL GAME INFORMATION:
MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES v CRONULLA SHARKS - Friday 8 February
Brookvale Oval
Gates Open - 4.15pm
NYC Kickoff - 4.30pm
NRL Kickoff – 7.00pm
Game Day Ticketing only
Adults - $20
Concession - $15
Sea Eagles Members - $10
Juniors (Under 16) – FREE

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES v SYDNEY ROOSTERS - Saturday 16 February
Bluetongue Stadium , Gosford
NRL Kickoff – 7.30pm
Tickets available from Ticketek
Exclusive 10% discount for Members
Member Pre-sale offer available from 9am, Friday 18 January, refer to Members Only Email
If you have not received a pre-sale password please contact the Membership Team on 9970 3000
On sale to public from 9am, Monday 21 January
W: CLICK HERE
P: 13 28 49
Pre-sale Prices:
Adults – $17
Concession - $12.50
Juniors (Under 16) - $10
Families (2A+2J or 1A+3J) - $40
Game Day Prices:
Adults – $20
Concession - $15
Juniors (Under 16) - $12.50
Families (2A+2J or 1A+3J) - $45

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
RE: SEA EAGLES 2013 TRIALS

$20 for a trial match? Does this get paid directly into my account?

Much cheaper for Members and kids under 16 are FREE! :)

Bear in mind too, that price is GA for all of Brookie, including reserved seats. All seating will be first in best dressed. Those seats sell for over $50 for NRL matches.

There's a bear in there!

Tix for opening hockey game:

Cheapest is $95 for a non drinking nose bleed seat.

Cheapest!

So $20 is a doddle by comparison I reckon.

Leave the kids at home or ask Larissa to look after them "for future practice."

Larissa said:

Bear in mind too, that price is GA for all of Brookie, including reserved seats. All seating will be first in best dressed. Those seats sell for over $50 for NRL matches.

Is Jim Beam Lounge included in this open slather? ;)

Will there be somewhere that we can download a Team sheet for NYC and NRL?

There are so many newbies, that I thought I'd take a print out of the MWSE Player Profile Pages to get to know the newcomers.
Larissa, why has Jason Annear been removed from the NRL Profile site - I thought that it was a moving reminder to us all on how precious life is :angel:

Brookie on a warm Friday is worth $10.

Are the ladies toilets fixed yet, or do we still risk our lives walking past exposed wires and tubes???

Larissa'' pid='464073' dateline='1358463765' said:

@[Larissa] can you going to give us people that cant make it updates on twitter and here a comprehensive rundown of the trial please, please, please

I'll have to check with the digital team on whether we will be doing live updates.

We don't generally have the same staffing resources at the trial games, so I'm not sure we will be able to give the level of coverage you would get for an NRL match.

Larissa, If my Membership Card hasn't turned up by Friday (I renewed last Thursday), how would I go about getting the $10 Members price for this weeks game ?

Update re bus travel to Gosford for the Roosters trial game - I spoke to Dave at Eagles HQ today - still no decision made yet as to if a bus will run -We'll know by the end of the week apparently so stay tuned?

C'mon manly, announce the squad, everybody else has for the trials this weekend.

Larissa said:
Those seats sell for over $50 for NRL matches.

That's like suggesting a Versace T Shirt on sale at $100 is cheap because its normally $500.

Other clubs are charging the same or similar for trials which in my opinion is an absolute disgrace and all clubs should hang their heads in shame considering you will be watching the equivalent of a NSW Cup game.

I went to the T20 game on Australia day. An international sport with the worlds top ranked team playing, $35.

clontaago said:
Larissa said:
Those seats sell for over $50 for NRL matches.

That's like suggesting a Versace T Shirt on sale at $100 is cheap because its normally $500.

Other clubs are charging the same or similar for trials which in my opinion is an absolute disgrace and all clubs should hang their heads in shame considering you will be watching the equivalent of a NSW Cup game.

I went to the T20 game on Australia day. An international sport with the worlds top ranked team playing, $35.

A very good argument for taking these games to the bush. I'll be going but I'm not too impressed with the cost. I think at $20 most people would prefer to wait and pay the same for a regular season game. People in the country though have so little opportunity to see any NRL players live so they'd flock to a trial game that featured even a handful of NRL players.

If you dont like the idea of paying $20. Become a member, it's pretty simple.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8