Sea Eagles 2014 Community Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
23679-manly-warringah-sea-eagles-2014-mens-community-jersey-740.jpg

full design picture/layout from the website store. Couldn't help but notice a tiny resemblance to another logo...;)

I like the concept, but the Eagle is a bit too Cartoon-like, would look great if the Eagle was more fierce and less "cartoony" still love the idea

I think it's great and love the concept and call me old school but there is something I don't like about it...URM not sure what it is though?

I was at the outlet store yesterday, one day too early.

That looks great. I want one. I wonder if they're doing women's jerseys. Obviously a sponsor but what does the URM stand for.

United Resource Management - the refuse Company.

The website has kids, womens and mens sizings - same design for all 3.

bones said:
Masked Eagle said:
DCE was obviously photo shopped!

It's Sid mate. Get it right.
Or is it Chez :) Hope that one of the three plays this week :sleepy:

looks pretty good, i've always thought it'd be good to incorporate a big eagle somewhere in the design be it like this or sillouette style, or even on the sides with wings spread. If i was to be picky i'd probably like to see the wings continue onto the shoulder. well done whoever came up with it.

HappilyManly said:
United Resource Management - the refuse Company.

The website has kids, womens and mens sizings - same design for all 3.
That's good. I can get one for each of my personalities.
URM could mean United Resilient Manly.

ssar said:
I like it, but the advertising is too big & prominent. And you know, at first glance I thought hell yea I want one, but the excessive advertising turns me off buying it.

I'm the opposite. I think jerseys look better with the sponsors on them. Too plain without.

bones said:
ssar said:
I like it, but the advertising is too big & prominent. And you know, at first glance I thought hell yea I want one, but the excessive advertising turns me off buying it.

I'm the opposite. I think jerseys look better with the sponsors on them. Too plain without.

If it had MANLY instead of URM would it be better? Definitely for me.

ssar said:

Just looking at it again, the sponsors logo on the real thing ( ie the photo ) is way larger than the mockup.

As mentioned before, I really like it ....and may have been inclined to get one for my son but seeing the real thing and the supersized logo...no thanks.

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
That looks great. I want one. I wonder if they're doing women's jerseys. Obviously a sponsor but what does the URM stand for.

It's dce's new nickname!

Garbage

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8