Sea Eagles 3-2-1s Round 5 v Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
3pts - Jamie Lyon
2Pts - Keiron Foran
1pt - Matt Cross

Could have picked any of another 7 players for the 2 & 1, but Lyon was best on park by a mile

what a great atmosphere it was on brookie hill

3 points - Jamie Lyon
2 points - Keiran Foran
1 point - Michael Robertson

Great 20 point haul for Jamie. Foran was superb, his kicks into the in goal were a special highlight. Michael Robertson is a freakish finisher. Hodgkinson and Farrar were also deserving of points.

A little bit different from me with the top 2

3- Foran
2- Lyon
1- Cross, but any number could have gotten it

Lyon was outstanding, but that game from Foran was something else, all area's of his game on song, the kicking game especially getting the 3 from me

Lyon
Foran

was a very tough decision separating these 2

so many to choose from for 1 point
will go with Farrar, best game i have seen him play in the 1 this year.

Lyon then foran

so many others but for mine I was massively impressed with farrar, this is the first time we have seen his real ball playing skills and he is very very dangerous don't know if he will run through you or bullet pass to the wing. He has some speed about him too.
He plays like another 5/8

really good game but I put him just a step above the rest barring the above. Huge effort for a "fill-in".

3. Foran
2. Killer
1. Wangman

Foran (and Hodko) had an amazing kicking game today..

Killer, usual killing best. What about his conversions? I'm so used to us not getting the ones he got today.. was a lovely surprise every time.

Wangman, gawd I love him. The way he can squeeze in and finish those tries is incredible. He's always been able to do it - Doesnt get enough credit for it imo. He is soooo close to being my current fave manly winger. So close.

ahah, after I posted I knew I should have clarfieid..

I'm even closer to changing ny mind.. Does anyone have the 2010 manly member calendar? In the team photo in the middle robbo is pulling the funniest face ever.. It's hysterical. Wolfy has a slightly less funny tongue grin happening too. Gold.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8