Sea Eagles break the 11,000 member mark!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Over the weekend the Sea Eagles signed up our 11,000th member for 2011.

Thank you to all of you who have made the membership program such a success.

With 5471 members in 2010, we have seen a 100% increase this year.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Good to see the membership growing. Now onto automatic deductions from credit cards, without the hassle of annual form filling, and rolling 12 month memberships. For example, if I joined up in July, I'd like to get 12 months of benefits. As well, cheaper family (2 adults and unlimited kids) entrance fees. I was shocked to see that to get into Skilled it takes 80 dollars per family. When they get only 11 or 12 thousand into the stadium it seems pretty weird to charge kids. Surely they bring in the adults and then demand food. Just how much does a family pay to get into Brookie?

DSM5 said:
Good to see the membership growing. Now onto automatic deductions from credit cards, without the hassle of annual form filling, and rolling 12 month memberships. For example, if I joined up in July, I'd like to get 12 months of benefits. As well, cheaper family (2 adults and unlimited kids) entrance fees. I was shocked to see that to get into Skilled it takes 80 dollars per family. When they get only 11 or 12 thousand into the stadium it seems pretty weird to charge kids. Surely they bring in the adults and then demand food. Just how much does a family pay to get into Brookie?

We will have rolling memberships from 2012 onwards. Keep an eye on your renewals in September for more details.

If a family of 4 has 2 kids that are Next Generation members, it would cost the price of 2 adults to get into the game ie $50.

A family pass into the Fulton Menzies Stand is $100, alternatively a General admission family pass is $65.

Unfortunately we do not get a percentage of food and beverage sales at Brookie, so this cant be taken into account with our ticket pricing model.

Maybe a big push this weekend, weather permitting should get 18K to sunday arvo footy against an old rival. Use the tag line around members getting access to finals tickets?

Well done to the team, hopefully 12k by season's end

Wheelie, you have been around since Adam was a pup...di you ever think we'd get to 11,000 Members??

I remember a few years ago we bleated about 5000

Yes I do know we have the "next generation" members but it's hoped that a lot of them (if not most) will renew in 2012.

It's congratulations all round as far as I can see.

Larissa said:
Over the weekend the Sea Eagles signed up our 11,000th member for 2011.

Thank you to all of you who have made the membership program such a success.

With 5471 members in 2010, we have seen a 100% increase this year.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Hi Larissa,

On a completely unrelated topic, can you let me know when grand final tickets will be on sale to members, as I have a 3 match membership.

Larissa said:
Unfortunately we do not get a percentage of food and beverage sales at Brookie, so this cant be taken into account with our ticket pricing model.

Am I the only one shocked by this...why is that? I know most clubs (if not all) don't control prices but they still get a cut, how can Manly not get a take of the profits, it it weren't for the sea eagles playing the people making the $$$ off food / drink wouldn't have a business.

My guess Joey is that it would be more to do with the council taking the food and beverage profits. I could be wrong.

I thought it would be contracted out,meaning Sea Eagles get their $$$ that way.

Could not be possible the club get nothing from food and beverage!!!

If that's the case, the club better get onto it and renegotiate the contract. I know we pay rent to the tune of about 300K plus per annum. What do we get for this? A groundsman and a line marker? On this anomaly, why do the bag searchers at the door tell people they can't bring food into the ground. I imagine we pay these guys and gals for their time to do this. For what? If the retailers take from the profits from food and bev, then hopefully they pay some of the wages of the security at the door.

Larissa said:
DSM5 said:

We will have rolling memberships from 2012 onwards. Keep an eye on your renewals in September for more details.

If a family of 4 has 2 kids that are Next Generation members, it would cost the price of 2 adults to get into the game ie $50.

A family pass into the Fulton Menzies Stand is $100, alternatively a General admission family pass is $65.

You must get a yearly contract fee from the catering company that gets the contract ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6