Sea Eagles disarray does not please me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snake chat tomorrow (I think on Sportal). Might ask him how he's coping without his brother considering the media made out like he'd have a breakdown if that ever happened....

BTW - thats like 4 sportal chats for our boys so far. Definitely getting out in front of the media

*rubs eyes* Whuhhhhhh???? Bulldog on Sportal today saying Foran should stay at Manly!

So you're not a Blues man. That's cool. I was talking about the Blues fans.

No I'm from NSW. Just think it's pointless while ever it is in the middle of the season. Needs to be at the end. Then I may develop some interest in the outcome, outside of if the Manly players are healthy.

Turn it up Moz. Selective memory there mate. It was the whinging cane toads who were crying SOO was dead after NSW won in 2003, 04 and 05. It was only a last minute try to Lockyer in 2006 that saved SOO otherwise Qld would not even have shown up in 2007. Sooks...

My point about the reaction that people will have on here regarding our team's (Manly)performances this year well and truly missed. Surprise, surprise!

My point about the reaction that people will have on here regarding our team's (Manly)performances this year well and truly missed. Surprise, surprise!
No mate. Not missed at all. I just cut and pasted various parts of your argument to suit my own agenda. ;)

:runner:*I'm off to News Ltd to apply for a gig.

No mate. Not missed at all. I just cut and pasted various parts of your argument to suit my own agenda. ;)

:runner:*I'm off to News Ltd to apply for a gig.
it's already hit their twitter feed that you've signed you for 3 years after they beat out the Australian and parra for your signature. Your manager felt like you would do better at parra under Arthur who is apparently a Rhodes scholar as well but you had to look after your family

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4