Sea Eagles Inaugural Diabetes Ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Afternoon Silvertails,

I am pleased to announce that the Inaugural Sea Eagles Diabetes Ball is now on sale.

Join Brett Stewart and the Sea Eagles for a unique night of jungle themed entertainment, delicious food and good company.

Saturday 15 June
7.00pm till late
Grand Ballroom, Luna Park

Over 1.7 million Australians have diabetes.

All profits raised at this black tie gala dinner will be donated to The Sea Eagles Foundation to support diabetes research and equipment.

Join Brett "Snake" Stewart and David "Wolfman" Williams, along with other Sea Eagles stars for a fun-filled jungle ball which will raise money for a worthy cause.

Tickets are on sale now

Easy ways to book:
Call the Sea Eagles on 02 9970 3000
Complete our online enquiry form to be contacted by our Community Team

Tickets can be purchased individually for $275 or in tables of ten for $2,750. All prices are GST inclusive.

10 of you guys (and gals) should get together and book a table as you save.......

($275 per ticket or a table 10 x 275 = .....$2750)

errr bugger all really.

Still, a table full of you guys would be fun (inc pics)

*bump

globaleagle said:
10 of you guys (and gals) should get together and book a table as you save.......

($275 per ticket or a table 10 x 275 = .....$2750)

errr bugger all really.

Still, a table full of you guys would be fun (inc pics)

*bump

agree with your point here GE.
I think they may have missed the boat a little with that.
Please don't get me wrong. Fantastic initiative, but $2,500 for a table of 10 would have been the G-O imo.

It's a fundraising event, if we sold all tables as singles we would actually lose money. We made the single tickets as cheap ad we could, so no discounts on the table price. Sorry!

Larissa said:
It's a fundraising event, if we sold all tables as singles we would actually lose money. We made the single tickets as cheap ad we could, so no discounts on the table price. Sorry!

All good @[Larissa] I am happy to be corrected & put in my place ;-)

It's a good cause.
People are working hard for it.
It should be a great night.

etc.

But that first part doesn't make mathematical sense re single v table selling if the price is the same..??

However, I'm not going, so party on those who are,I don't require any further explanations and shall remain out of place.

:angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4